Thread: Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms here.
    Does not matter if you have one or 20.
    If they be human or not.
    We are moms.
    We love, we cry, we hug, we laugh, we support, encourage, scold, love some more and are always there. We put ourselves last, we protect with our lives our most precious babies know matter how old they are.
    And a special blessing to all the moms who have children now in the heavens, as my friend Deb does. Your bravery and kindness your ability to laugh and be greatful is amazing. You are the most special kind of mom.

Happy Mother's Day! I have furkids and finkids but I sure feel like a mom! I'm very thankful I still have my mom and can go visit her tomorrow.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Mother's Day, Y'all! I feel like a mom, too, since I must feed, care for, and clean up after the furkids.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers to all the kids of whatever species out there!

Pat and the seven fur-babies
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Amen, sister! Happy Mothers' Day to all!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Happy Mother's Day, all .

I'm not with my mom today, but I sent her a card and called her. Seeing her in two days is her belated mother's day present
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Gawd, I miss my mom. Lots of beautiful memories.
    But taking Mz L to the dog park was fun on this gorgeous day, so it was a gift to myself to spend quality time with her.

Hope all you wonderful moms to all, have a fabulous, well deserved, happy Mother's Day! Lord knows WE deserve it!

I've been Boooo'd!

I sure miss my mom, too. It feels like forever since she went away...

Hope you all had a great day.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I wasn't sure what to say but I miss my mom, too, even though we argued a lot. I've noticed that I've been thinking of her a lot this past year. I may have also been channeling her. I seem to be picking out stuff that is pink. She loved pink and red; it went well with her dark skin. It clashes with my moderate but olive toned skin. I'm still wearing pink.

Strange.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

mothers days was spent sick in bed, both my husband and i have had a really bad cold virus, that is taking forever to leave us, my daughter was working and my son is in china again, however i am also a mum or (mom) to my furbabies, who were here with me giving me a chance to give them lots of cuddles and pats, so not all was lost.
    I did get a nice text from my son in china,and he had already bought me my beautiful wall ornament, a lizard that i chose, and he is bringing me back another fake designer handbag and wallet,my daughter has given me a voucher to spend at the garden center, so we can get a nice plant for the new courtyard.

Hope everyone had a good day though.,do share with us how your day went, even though it is a few days back now.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️