Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet Grizzly! Has a new home come end of July!!!

Meet Grizzly! Has a new home come end of July!!!

Ok, so I'm a sucker, lol. I'm going to be taking in a new kitty on Tuesday at 4pm. Her name is Grizzly, and my friend Dawn can't keep her any longer. Her landlord threatened to kick her out. So... Grizzly will be coming to stay with me and my kitties. She's 3 years old, and a long haired tortie. Sooooo pretty!!!

Wish us luck with introductions, lol. I hope she blends into the herd without any spats or blood shed, lol.

Here's a pic of her from my friend, Dawn.

I'll get more pics of her when she settles in here, and give more info on her as we get to know her. I'm excited!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jennielynn1970; 07-13-2011 at 12:42 PM.

She is adorable Reminds me of the "Kit" from the Joe Grey Mysteries - moon shaped golden eyes and fur going every which way Gorgeous

Congratulations!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

She's unbearably beautiful! Welcome, Grizzly!

Love, Columbine

She is precious!

Amy

Grizzly is a beauty!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

LOL, oh Jenn, I can't believe you, ha haaa!

She is pretty. In that photo, looks like she has the owl face - round face, large round eyes!

Blessings w/ intros. (**shakes head and laughs again**)

She's gorgeous. I hope that she doesn't have too much tortitude and that introductions will go well. Good luck.

She is absolutely beautiful! Welcome, Grizzly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm not sure what testing she's had done, or vaccinations or anything really. I need to get all that done before I intro her to the other guys. I contacted my friend Kathi, from Itty Bitty Kitty, to see if she can get her tested and do some vaccinations, just in case Dawn has no records of anything. I'm wondering if she's spayed?? I don't know Dawn all that well, but I do know she lives on a shoe string of a budget. That may be part of the having to rehome her as well... so sad. I'm hoping she has some records, but I still want to make a vet visit for her ASAP when she gets here. Wish us luck!!!

She's gorgeous! God bless you, Jenn.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh she's adorable, Jen! Good for the both of you!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Grizzly is such a Great Little Cat and we are so glad to meet you at the Found Cat Hotel
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow... does this poor little girl have a lot coming up on her plate. She's never been to the vet, not even once. She's never been tested, never vaccinated, and never spayed. Guess what she's going to have done as soon as I can get a clinic appointment?! Unreal. I thought my friend might have done something, but nothing at all. I guess it just wasn't important to her??

Grizzly is so sweet, and so shy and so scared. She breaks my heart. She's hiding in my dining room. I thought that might be an ok place to put her so that it's quiet, she had hidey spots and she can relax and look at the other kitties through the doors. I'm hoping she'll come around sooner rather than later, but she just seems so traumatized. I can hold her and reassure her, and she just looks at me with those huge eyes. Poor little girl.

I'll try to get some more pics. The kitten is so interested in what is going on in the dining room, lol. He's so cute. Standing up at the door and stretching all the way out to see in. He's such a socializer.

Will update more as she comes around.

Awww, poor thing. Maybe Sebastians curiosity and social skills will help her out in the long run.
    While I am anxious to see more pictures of the beautiful girl.....take your time. We don't want any extra added stress to the poor thing. And I hope the vet visit (when you get it scheduled) goes perfectly!

Welcome to the best kind of home, Grizzly, a Pet Talk home!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Grizzly goes to the whitecoats today to get her checkup, vaccinations and tested for FIV/FeLV.

Wish us luck!!! I want a healthy kitty report!