Thread: sad day

sad day

Yesterday was a very sad day for me i had to have my best friend my dog stormy put to sleep. My heart is broke i will always miss her very much i will never get over her being gone. Stormy and i spent alot of time together the mornings will be the hardest for me because we watched the news together and took a walk before i went to work she would always give me a sad look when i went out the door i always turned to her to tell her i love you. When id come home she always met me with her tail waggin. I had lots of nic names for her sugerface was just one of many. She was 14 years old i had her for 12 . At the vets yesterday i was asked what i want to do did i want to let her go to heaven or did i want her life to go on and let her suffer my answer was what i want is 12 more years with her. I let her go to heaven where i know shes playing and happy but i still miss her so very very much. I could go on with this story but for now thats enough thanks for reading it. Maybe if you get a chance you will give my stormy a good thought today. She was a black lab by the way . I miss her very much my heart is totally broke.

I'm very sorry for your loss of Stormy. Time will help to ease the pain.
    Stormy will live in your heart forever and therefore never truly leave you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so sorry for your loss. Stormy will always be in your thoughts and heart. She sounds like a sweetheart. I'm sure all our beloved pets at Rainbow Bridge will take good care of her.

I've been Boooo'd!

aaww i am so sorry to hear this.. its hard to lose a furkid..

RIP sweet baby look down on your momma and don't eat to many milk bones

look for gracie she and other rb babies will show you around

I am so sorry you had to make that decision. Many of us here on Pet Talk have been in your shoes. While it's never an easy thing to do, please know it was the best thing you could do for her.

RIP Stormy
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl, Stormy. The most loving decision is often the hardest. May you be comforted in time by the many happy memories you shared with her over the last 12 years. I hope she sends you a sign soon that she made it to the Bridge, where she is restored to good health, waiting patiently for your arrival.

hard day

Its been 11 days now that my Stormy went to Heaven i miss her so much. Today all ive done is looked at pictures of her. Thanks to everyone who gave her a thought maybe if you get time send her a nice thought today she would like that because all she knew was how to love. Ilove you Stormy Daddy misses you very much.

My thoughts are with you during this sad time..... Godspeed sweet Stormy.
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/