Thread: Jimmy the Thoroughbred

Jimmy the Thoroughbred

Congrats on POTD! Jimmy sounds like a fun horse to have, and he must be stunning in the show ring at 17 hands!

Niņo & Eliza

Blog Entries

Jimmy

Jimmy is spectacular!!!! One thing I know is NEVER underestimate a horse. They are pretty smart. I think you are very lucky to have Jimbo in your life Never take him for granted Beautiful pet of the day!!! Peace and love from British Columbia

He simply has that regal look about him. Congratulations on being the POTD - you sure deserve it.

Stunning, simply stunning; that you are Jimmy! What a magnificent creature you are, and at 17 hands high (but who's counting), a big boy to boot, but not only in size, but in heart,and spunk and spirit as well! You may be a bit stubbron at times, but that only adds to charm (just keep plenty of peppermints in your pocket, right Jimmy)?And may I say Jimmy, I'd kill for that beautiful braid; would love to have a hairdresser that talented! What a amazing team you and your proud person make, and an everlasting bond of love and trust you two have forged, a bond that will only grow stronger and deeper with time, with each and every jump, every shared nudge and nuzzle!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I wish for you and your person, a very special day of celebration, and countless more happy years together, in and out of the ring! A big hug to you, beautiful Jimmy! Please have your person give you a peppermint for me! Happy Pet of the Day, Jimmy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jimmy what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I'd love to see you and your guardian in action. I bet you make a great team. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nice to wake up to a handsome guy like Jimmy in the morning! I wonder if he's a hunter? I want to see him in action too. I don't think I'd be all that eager to ride a 17hh 4 yr old TB myself, so I think you're very brave to be riding him over fences. Congrats on being POTD, Jimmy!

"In rescuing animals, I lost my mind and found my soul." -Unknown

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."
    - George Eliot