Thread: SoCal: Urgent: Special Needs Kitten Needs Loving Home

SoCal: Urgent: Special Needs Kitten Needs Loving Home

Name:  KITTEN 2.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  209.3 KB

My outdoor cat had 3 babies and unfortunately 1 is unable to walk. I took the kitten to the Vet and kitten is 8 weeks old, Very healthy, well fed, Very alert and loving. The sad part is the kitten has a motor function issue and he has no coordination, so he drags and rolls around. I already have 4 indoor cats who will NOT accept him, I work all day and attend school. This precious kitten is a Special Needs kitten who needs to be in a loving home environment with someone who has the time to enjoy and care for him. The Vet and I could not understand how he lived for 8 weeks out in the streets with his mother and 2 siblings without being injured by others. This kitten is truly an ANGEL. PLEASE, if there is anyone who can care for this Angel, I will be deeply grateful. Contact me ASAP at travens2 @aol.com and you may even call me at 818-223-1847. God Bless You!
    Last edited by angels26; 05-04-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: correct email

Yes this baby sounds like a true Angel.. I have handicapp babies & would just love to have this baby too.. However your in CA & I am in TX.. That is too far away.. However get on the Handicappedpets.com && become a member there & do a posting of this baby.. That web site has good luck placing handicapped babies.. Also get on the CH kitty club website.. There is also a place in Phoenix AZ that takes in handicapped babies.. Also check out Home for Life Animal Sanctuary of St Croix Valley.. Hope this is of some help.. Keep us posted ok.. Do you have pics of this precious one??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

If I was closer I would take him in since my husband isn't able to work right now he would be able to help out this little guy and keep an eye on him but we live in PA and I doubt there is any way of getting this little guy to us.

lvpets2002 gave you many good suggestions, please follow up with them.

Keep us posted.