Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Foofy Boys!!

My Foofy Boys!!

Just wanted to show off my foofy boys. Glacier is the chocolate point boy. He's the top cat around here. He is always trying to groom everyone else. When Pete was away for surgery, Glacier was terribly loney and decided that Onyx would have to do! Pete and Glacier are usually inseperable. But in a pinch, Glacier will snuggle with Onyx. I also think this pic gives a good idea of how huge Onyx is.

If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

He is huge, isn't he! Do you know how much he weighs?
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    He is huge, isn't he! Do you know how much he weighs?

At his last vet appointment in September he was just under 20 pounds...vet says his weight is fine, you can still feel his ribs under all that fur! He's just a big boy.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Such beautiful cats!

My orange kitty Murf (RB) was a big boy too - he had a wide chest and hips, thick leg bones, big head - and so solid! His kitty sister Daisy (RB) was actually taller, but had that lithe slinky "oriental" style body and only weighed half of Murf 18 lbs.

I was always amazed at the variation - but then I think of the differences in dogs, and I'm glad we don't have a Great Dane size house cat! MRrrrrrrroooooWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Your kittys are beautiful at any size!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

cute kitties!! Glacier is beautiful! I bet he's got really gorgeous eyes
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

They are so lovely. Big is beautiful.

Originally posted by neko1
    cute kitties!! Glacier is beautiful! I bet he's got really gorgeous eyes
    Well I think he does, but I'm a bit biased

--John Irving

Glacier,

What beautiful kitties! Glacier's deep blue eyes make my heart melt. He must have a fantastic personality. Is he vocal? My kitty Maya Linn is a seal point lynx torbie with white Siamese mix rescued from Puerto Rico. She's 2. Her blue eyes have me hooked!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wowee!! Definately gorgeous eyes!! He photographs beautifully
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Wow, that is some foofy boys!!!! Very cute, and I agree, 'big is beautiful!!!

Here's Maya

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Maya Linn

One more(honest) !!

Those are some beauties! Like I say at this time of the year - it's getting cold, I think I'll put another cat on the bed at night...

Beautiful cats! I love Glacier's big blue eyes! I agree that fluffy cats are great for keeping warm on these cold nights.