Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minu

Minu

I am so sorry to hear how injured you were, Beautiful, but so glad your story had a wonderful ending. Thank you to your human parents for rescuing you. Are you deaf in that ear near the blue eye? Just wondering. Anyway, happy COTD; I don't know of any other kitty who deserves it more.

Minu

Hi Barbiecat
    tks for your message... Minu now is a beautiful white cat and she ears very well... it's been so difficult to rescue her but we dit it with so much love

Have a nice day
    Minu is so happy for her COTD

Francesca & Laura
    with Maggie&Blissy and special guest star Tommy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006_0507Image0142.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	405.5 KB 
ID:	47143   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006_0507Image0367.JPG 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	47144   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4061.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	47145  

To Minu's Loved Ones...

Buongiorno, i miei amici. Che Dio benedica tutti voi per quello che avete fatto per questo prezioso, piccolo gatto.

I must admit I didn't know enough Italian to say what I wanted to say, so I used a translator.
    I am so happy Minu is doing well now. One thing I would ask you to consider- It's been proven that cats which stay exclusively indoors live considerably longer than those who go out, even occasionally. There's so many things which can go wrong with them and each one mentioned here happened to me when I had cats outdoors- they go out and simply disappear and never come back, leaving you to mourn them, wondering where they are or if they're even alive. They get killed by autos. They get killed by neighbors who don't like cats. You notice they haven't come back in when they usually do and then find them dead under a porch or somewhere. They can go out and come back in with injuries of which you have no idea as to their origin. One of our cats came in once with half her tail missing, and half of the remaining part of her tail was nothing but muscle and bone, where the skin had slipped off. I'm sorry for being graphic. I just [pray to keep you from heart aches, for you and for Minu, in the future. Also, there's predators which can hurt or kill a cat. I hope this has given you something to think about. Please know I am not trying to be mean or meddlesome; I just love animals, as I'm sure you do, and hope for you to have Minu as long as she can live, with every chance she can have for a long life.
    Take care, my friends. Bless your hearts for your kindness.
    My love to all in Christ Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA
    PS- If you like horses, I live in what's known world wide as the "Horse Capital of the World". If you get on a search engine and set it for images, and then type in "Lexington, Kentucky Horse Farms", you'll see some very pretty pictures of the area surrounding my home town where I am living now, too.

Blog Entries

Minu

Minu is so excellent!! Little Italian darling She is the perfect Cat of the day!!!! I can't help but be reminded of my wee Snowflake who was white, deaf and had the same colored eyes. It was years ago but she was the sweetest soul. Well thank you for sharing Minu with us, she is SO lovely and I'm glad she has a family that loves her so. Have a great day Peace and love

Minu, you are such a Great Little Cat and it is so good that you have a Great Home, after your rough start in life.
    You are such a Great Little Cat , and we are so glad that you have found your place in the sun.

We would love to visit you, You are such a Dear Cat.
    We are sending You a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Minu ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Minu

What a beautiful name for such a gorgeous kitty Happy COTD

I agree with Kentucky Jim one hundred percent and wished that more people felt the same way. I get quite mad at people when I have the misfortune to see another cat on the side of the road.

Thank God your new friends saw not a piece of trash by the trashcan, but a true Princess who was temporarily tarnished and ill.

What a grand story from trash to royal status as you deserve. I am so grateful to meet all of these warm, compassionate people who have taken you in and are showering you with love and good care.

Yours is a beautiful story with a happy ending.

Minu - such a cute kitten and now a beautiful beautiful lady! Thank God that Francesca and Laura saw you and gave you a place to heal.

Wishing you all the best treats and love as Cat of the Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What a rough start you had there Minu.. But so glad your parents got you when they did.. Your sure a Very Stunning With Beauty Baby Now.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good day, beautiful Minů! What a beautiful white coat and lovely eyes you have! I am sorry you got off to a rough start in life, but I am so glad you are now happy and healthy, living in your wonderful home! Happy Cat of the day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Minu what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. Your baby pics are so precious!!! I am so glad you had two guardian angels to rescue you and keep you safe until your new family came into your life. I'd give all of them a hug if I could for what they did for you. I'm sure having you in your life is a blessing for them.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rescued!

I love rescue stories the best. It's good to know there are people who care and will go out of their way for an animal. I love starting the day by reading the COTD stories, and this one made me feel especially happy. Thanks for sharing and for helping a lost little kitten live up to her full potential and have a nice life

minu

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Minu what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. Your baby pics are so precious!!! I am so glad you had two guardian angels to rescue you and keep you safe until your new family came into your life. I'd give all of them a hug if I could for what they did for you. I'm sure having you in your life is a blessing for them.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    hi momooffuzzyfaces
    tks so much for what you think
    little Minu is our little miracle
    when she was kitten it was very difficult take care of her... but now she is a beutiful princess for all us
    congratulation for all your cats,.... there is so lovely

have a nice day

yours new friends
    Francesca & Laura with Maggie&Blissett and special guest star Tommy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006_0507Image0142.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	405.5 KB 
ID:	47146   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006_0507Image0367.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	47147   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4061.JPG 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	47148  

Hello Minu, I am so happy to know that you were found by loving
    and compassionate people who took you in. Precious little Minu,
    enjoy your special day as a grown up beautiful kitty. Congrats on being
    our celebrated CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Minu! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you beautiful blue and amber eyed angel!
    Oh, what a horrific, frightening start at life you had, sweet one! But blessedly, just in the nick of time, along came your guardian angels, Laura and Francesca, and your future forever humans Bruno and Luciana, and the rest as they say is happy history! We can't thank them all enough for coming to your rescue and saving you from an almost certain unhappy fate! It breaks my heart, seeing your baby pics, your precious self covered with dirt and looking so scared! But oh baby, just look at you now! What a wonderful story of survival and rescue, what a wonderful life!!!
    Hope you and your dear Mommy and Daddy Bruno and Luciano, your aunties Laura and Francesca, and all of those who love and know you, are reveling in your well earned Cat of the Day honors!!!
    Much love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Minu! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~