Thread: Gracie Grae

Gracie Grae

Gracie Grae what soulful eyes you have. I'm glad you are not a stray anymore and found your forever home. Happy dotd to you sweet girl
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Gracie Grae....You are a beautiful lady. You would be my special girl to if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Blog Entries

Gracie Grae

I love Gracie!! She is definately an angel and so very pretty indeed. Just knowing how much she is loved and appreciated warms the cockles of the old heart She is the best of the best! Wishing a long happy life to Gracie and her family Peace and love

Hi there Gracie Grae! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous Pittie girl! I'm with your Mommy; you are a true beauty, in body and in spirit, and your heart pure gold! As the saying goes, the eyes are the windows to the soul, and looking into those beautiful brown eyes of yours, all I see is love!

How blessed your Mommy is to have a beautiful best friend and soul mate of life in you, Gracie; what a precious bond of trust and devotion you two have forged! We speak so often here of the many deserving doggies lanquishing in shelters all across this land, waiting for that special person to walk through the door and welcome them home. Lucky for your Mommy she found you, Gracie, and what a heavenly match it is; how well her kindness and compassion have been rewarded! You're not only the best furkid a human could ever hope for, you're one amazing good will ambassador for Pitties world wide!

What a pleasure it was meeting you today, Gracie! I was so touched reading your happy ending tale, of your wonderful life and all that you mean to your family! I can't think of a more deserving honoree than you, sweetheart, and I hope for you and your proud person a very special day of celebration, and countless more happy, love filled years together! Hope you get to visit the doggie park today, so you can share the big news with all of your doggie pals and adoring friends and fans!!!
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gracie Grae!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Gracie,

I am so pleased to meet you today. You are a beautiful girl. Brindle is
    my favorite mix of colors for dogs. I am so happy to know that a sweet
    pup like you has a forever home with folks who love & treasure you.
    Congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a pretty girl you are Gracie Grae! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Dog of the Day, Gracie Grae What an interesting mix of colours you have . I've never seen a brindle like you