She started vomiting shortly before midnight, first it was a hairball, so I wasn't too worried because it's the time of the year... But later, she threw up all her food; ate grass after that - and threw up again. Gave her one of these Gastrosel pills that I once got from the vet, they're supposed to calm the stomach down. She seemed to be hungry, even though I could tell she was nauseous; started scratching the kitchen door (she knows the food is in there), whined, then came to my bed, sitting there and staring, just to make me aware she wanted to eat. She went back and forth, from the kitchen door to my bed, then back to the kitchen door... so it went for at least an hour, she didn't let me sleep. Her eyes were wide and a little watery, which I thought was strange.

At 1:30 am, I thought I'd give her a small portion of her canned food which she ate greedily - only to throw it up minutes later! I was devastated and so worried! I knew I couldn't even get her to the ER that night because my car was parked in our driveway, and my landlord's son was parking behind me and blocked the driveway, so no way for me to back out. I gave Luna a second Gastrosel (as the first one came out when she puked), and this time, she went to bed after a while. I don't think I fell asleep before 2:30 am, and only with the help of a sleeping pill.

Early in the morning, Luna got up and wanted to eat. I gave her a few kibbles of dry food, which she kept down. Later, when I got up, she wanted her breakfast, and she got a small portion of canned food, which she kept down, too - much to my relief! Her eyes are back to normal, and she's showing normal behaviour. She's in my lap right now.

I really wonder what's wrong with her! Hopefully it's not the same as two years ago when her colon was so full that she threw up 40 times! That required a very intensive and expensive treatment at the vet's, and I'm ashamed to admit that I wouldn't have the money right now, if something similar would happen. But she seems fine now. Before she got sick last night, I thought she ate a big moth (I'm not sure if she really ate it, but I saw her catching it). Maybe this bug upset her stomach? When I saw her eyes last night, I thought she looked drugged; maybe that bug was toxic?