Thread: Help!

Help!

Cat fell from railing to first floor, she cant lay down properly and has her hind legs up. She is also leaking some urine, and whimpering..

Please help me what should i do? My mom and I dont have the money for at vet.

Will it go away in time?

She can walk fine.

I dont have the money for the vet, please help me.

She may be seriously injured, and is obviously in pain if she is whimpering. You need to get her to a vet, this is serious. It will not heal on its own and she is in pain.

I don't know where you are, you can call Emergency: 617-522-7282 (press 1) - that's the Angell Memorial SPCA medical emergency number, in Boston, MA and they may be able to help you, or help find an emergency Vet near you.
    I've Been Frosted

Call your local SPCA or Humane Society right away.

Prayers for you and your kitty!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm sorry to hear this! Leaking urine means that the spine could be injured, please do what Catty1 has suggested and call these institutions. I hope you can get her some help as soon as possible!

Please don't delay in calling a vet. We all know what it's like to be short on money but your cat is in pain and is suffering. I can't imagine any vet will turn you away if you just take your cat in rather than calling. You can work out payments after she's taken care of. Please let us know how it went.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Definitely this cat NEEDS medical help NOW! She is suffering

Yes, take her to the emergency vet IMMEDIATELY. This needs to be dealt with right away. The cost can be worked out later.

A candle for your kitty to help send her love and warmth and healing energies: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=13247577
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Most vets will work out payments...or maybe you can do volunteer work for them in some exchange too.

Please let us know how things are going!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda