I know this is for new members; technically, I'm not "new" - more like RE-new! I first joined 7 years ago but never posted much, being very busy on a pet-loss site. I'm trying to return here, as it seems like a friendly group.

A little about me: I'm a 66-year-old mother of one son, grandmother of one grandson. My furkids are 5 felines: The Special, Precious, Petite PrinCESS Althea; Mordred, my Special Angel; Little Boy Blue who morphed into The Blue Dude; and the outdoor cats Shadow and Smokey. My zoo is completed by my 27-year-old driving pony (now retired) Fudge, and his "babysitter," Ralph.

I live on 13 acres in Pennsylvania and am blessed to have a cabin in the mountains of West Virginia - which is God's own country, in my eyes.

I like to read and am into photography; a few (very few) of my photos have been published, a few have been sold. I have a website and will post that info on the Marketplace forum just as soon as I have time.

I've made a few posts already and hope to be an active member of this community. Anyone with questions - ask away!

Purrs of friendship to all,
Sharon