Thread: Devon

Devon

Not Amberlee...jenluchenback...thats who I meant to ask about the 13 cats......!!!!!

I believe Jen does have either 11 or 13 cats. I am a wimp with a mere two cats. But at 3 a.m. when it's 'charge across mommy's speed-bump body in the cat race-way bed' I'd swear I had 2 dozen.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

hi amberlee

I know...we have four cats and I can't have them in the bedroom at all anymore when I am trying to sleep. They are constantly moving around and LOUDLY grooming themselves. We have one cat (parker) who coo's very loud like a very large pigeon and when he is HAPPY it sounds like a flock of pigeons in the room. He also rumbles the bed. I actually would like to get more cats. Our oldest cat, Brandi, is very sick with lymphoma right now so we will be down to three cats soon. Its been very sad to know she is leaving us soon but she is 18 (almost 19) and we have only had her for four years....it feels like forever sometimes when i look at her and wich I could fix her somehow. I, personally, would like to get another one or two cats in the new year however my guy is fighting me on this one. I always say "what's another mouth???". As long as everyone is happy and we all get along its alright. Are your two cats related??