Thread: Chewbaca, the Chipmunk...

Chewbaca, the Chipmunk...

Guten Morgen, mein Freund. Wie geht es Ihnen heute? Fein, ich hoffe, ...
    I don't know much German but I used what I could.
    Thank you so much for sharing your pet chipmunk with the world. I have never seen a pet chipmunk on here before. Maybe yours is the first. That would be nice.
    I wish I had more time to talk about your really cute chipmunk but I need to go on. Just think...your pet chipmunk has been seen by someone on the other side of the world, in Lexington, Kentucky, in the UNited States of America. Lexington is known as the "Horse Capital of the World". If you look it up on the image section of a search engine, I believe you might find some pretty photos of the horse farms near where I live. Try using "Lexington, Kentucky- Horse Capital of the World" and see what that gives you.
    Take care and thank you again for letting us see such a really cute chipmunk. May the Lord bless you and your family, today and always.
    My love to all, in my Lord Jesus Christ,
    Jim Grayson

How lucky you are to have a chipmunk as a pet! They are so adorable? Is Chewbaca affectionate. . .does he like to be held and snuggled? I used to see them when I lived in the North, but we don't have chipmunks were I live now, in Florida.

Kisses to your lovely little chipster!! Take good care of him and congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

What a delight to see and read about you, cute Chewbaca. Nibbling on that luscious strawberry with pink paws, you look so adorable. I hope you have a fun POTD celebration with your loving guardian, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Chewbacca what a cutie you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture today. Seeing how much you enjoyed your strawberry made me smile. I hope you have another one today in honor your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Chewbaca! Oh, what an adorable little Chippy you are, and how lucky your family is to have such a unique little critter for a furkid! There are many scurrying about my yard, and it's such fun watching them hunt for and hide their nuts in autumn! You're just too precious Chewbaca, and so very deserving of being honored here today! Hope you're enjoying your big day, playing with your person, munching on some yummy, juicy strawberry Cuddle and love to you, precious Chewbaca!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Chewbacca

Chewbacca is so adorable and a perfect Pet of the day!! So glad it was wee little Chewy today Peace and love