Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chevy

Chevy

Talk about being right place, right time! Poor Chevy, first in a car engine, then almost drowning in the pond! He already used up two lives as a kitten. Oh well, he's got it made now, and I'm so glad he turned you into a cat person; thank your husband for that suggestion. Chevy, happy COTD; you certainly deserve it.

Chevy, you knew just what to do to be added to a fur family, didn't ya? You sure did take some drastic measures, though, for such a wee guy. It all ended well, too, b/c now you have even more feline love in the house. Good job! You definitely are deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Chevy

Iam so glad i saw your story this morning! I just found a 3 week old kitten sitting crying and shaking with no one around -took her into my house last night and was wondering do i keep her-i also have 2 dogs and havent had a cat in over 20 years and never a kitten this small,now that ive read your story and see how it all turned out for you i know will be keeping this baby
    So you helped save another kitten today-going to the vet also to make sure iam taking care of her the way and she is healthy.
    I love your name since you were found in a car engine-cant think of one for mine -she was found under a boat!

Have a great cotd! and thanks for your story

Oh I do love kitten rescue stories with happy, happy endings! So glad you have found the purrfect home with love at every corner! We wish that for all orphaned cats and kittens. You are a most handsome boy, Chevy, and we congratulate you on being a most impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

I'm glad if you decide to keep your kitten! Personally I think God had me walk down that road for a reason when I found Chevy! Maybe you were meant to find and keep yours, too. Just be sure the kitten gets the all-clear from your vet before he meets your dogs. My dogs accepted Chevy pretty fast, after a lot of initial sniffing and following him around. Lots of boat-themed names to choose from! How about "Anchor?" good luck : )

Quote Originally Posted by mydd View Post
    Iam so glad i saw your story this morning! I just found a 3 week old kitten sitting crying and shaking with no one around -took her into my house last night and was wondering do i keep her-i also have 2 dogs and havent had a cat in over 20 years and never a kitten this small,now that ive read your story and see how it all turned out for you i know will be keeping this baby
    So you helped save another kitten today-going to the vet also to make sure iam taking care of her the way and she is healthy.
    I love your name since you were found in a car engine-cant think of one for mine -she was found under a boat!

Have a great cotd! and thanks for your story

What lucky kitty you were Chevy and I love it when another person learns how wonderful cats can be. and just how smart they really are You have some very interesting poses for the camera

Congratulations on be Cat of the Day.

I hope it works out for that little kitten, three weeks old is so young to not have a mother

Chevy, I laughed when I saw this picture-- looks like you are demonstrating your kitty yoga skills! You are such a handsome white and tabby kitty- how wonderful that your mum heard you meowing that day. The rest is history! I hope you have a wonderful, happy life with your caring family. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Chevy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chevy what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

Lucky and blessed you are to have your angel of a mommy near right when you needed her most. How could your purrents not fall in love with a face like yours? I'd be putty in your paws in an instant. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun (and safe) day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Chevy

I'm so glad you found and saved Chevy!!! What a lovely cat indeed. I'm sure he loves his new family SO much. I also loved mydd's story and I think Sailor is a pretty good name for a kitten! Thanks for showing and telling us about Chevy the sweetheart peace and love

What beautiful stories for little Chevy and now the little Boat Kitten! Thank you, Mydd and Chillpaw, for taking these little beings home, and thank you, God, for putting these kittens and these people in the right places to meet up!

God bless all involved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I was so excited to read this story! I found my cat Malibu (who is named after the car she was found in as well!) in a car engine too, but thankfully she didn't almost drown afterward Chevy is one very handsome and lucky guy. Thank you, chillpaw, for saving his life and giving him a wonderful home.

Congrats on Cat of the Day!

"In rescuing animals, I lost my mind and found my soul." -Unknown

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."
    - George Eliot

Hi lucky boy!!
    What a lovely story yours is, thank God for guiding your mom's steps to you and thank YOU for making her a devoted cat lover

(Aren't cats amazing?... and addictive??!!)

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're being spoiled to the max today, sweetie
    Sophie, my tabby princess sends you big meows and purrs, she thinks you're very handsome
    astrid

Happy Cat of the Day to you, King Chevy! Wow, someone sure knows how to pose for the camera! What a handsome, and yes. lucky, lucky boy, you are...From your "first responder" Mommy, to Karen the groomer, to your vet, and last but not least your Daddy, you sure have been blessed, blessed with an entire flock of guardian angels! I can only imagine how frightened you were, Chevy, to have felt the need to jump into that murky, algae filled pond to seek safety! But no worries, Mom to the rescue, and the rest as they say is history...talk about living the good life! You even made unwavering kitty lovers of your Mom and Dad, and now, thanks to you, 2 more deserving kitties have "come home!" What a great happy ending story all around!
    Thanks for ending my day with a huge smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your 2 kitty sibs, your German Shepherd and Beagle pup pals, and dear Mom and Dad, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day! Love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Chevy, and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovin' Chevy

I can absolutely see why you love Chevy so much. Thank you for this heartwarming story and the great photos!

What a heartwarming story! I'm so glad you found him and were able to take him into what turned out to be his forever home. You certainly deserve to be Cat of the Day, Chevy.