Thread: Cute Calli

Cute Calli

Your Calli is very pretty with all of her coloring and I am sure you want to have her companionship and unconditional love for many years to come. Please try to change the "rarely goes outside" to "never goes outside". A declawed cat has absolutely NO way to defend herself from any predators (dogs, other cats, and worse). Cats are not safe outside anymore in our fast and furious world (speeding cars, mean people, etc.) anyway and should not be let out unattended anyway - they deserve the protection and supervision we give dogs. Thanks.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a Sweet Little California Girl you are Cosmic Calli.
    Like Joseph's HH Lady Edwina Rose , you are such a Great Fun Cat , and we envy you beiing where the sun always shines!!

What a Crazy Blend of Colors you are , and a Great New Friend for Easter.

Pouncer and Karina Angels are starting a Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Tortie ^^ And Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Cutie Pie Calli^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Calli

Calli is a magnificent tortie! I loved seeing the pictures of her wee furry self this morn. I also had a cat named Freddy (a girl) and she was the laziest cat I ever met. We adopted her at 3 yrs. old and she was declawed as well. She barely moved except to chew 'till she passed from old age. Hope you enjoy your wonderful lazy companion for many yrs. to come!!! Happy Easter Peace and love

Calli

Calli,
    You are such a pretty kitty. I just love your tortie markings. I'm glad you found your forever home.I do, however, agree all cats should be kept indoors these days. I've had some neighbors that let their 3 cats outside and they were all killed.