Thread: Penelope RULES!!!!!!

Penelope RULES!!!!!!

Congrats to Penelope on being todays Pet of the Day and what else is new, a parrot having a human for a pet. Sounds like my place.

All the best to you Penelope

Love,

Leslie and the Budgie Bunch, Destiny, Rainbeau, Veste, Criss, Angel, And the three who still dont have a set name

Pen Pen - you are FABULOUS!! Quaker Parrots are the BEST, but you already know that. There are 3 Quakers in my FLock and, yes, it's all about them. I enjoy my Quaker babies so much. . .they are so funny! nOOdles, Sprout and Quincy are their names. My little soulmate and my first Quaker was Zoot, who crossed the Rainbow Bridge about 3 years ago now. He shaped my love for birds and made it a necessity for me to always have parrots sharing my life.

You enjoy your wonderful new home and be kind but firm with your human. You will have many happy years together.

Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Penelope what a gorgeous little scamp you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. Sounds like you really keep your human on his toes!!! Won't do to let him get bored now will it? I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon precious Penelope, and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, gorgeous girl! Oh, what a perfect match you are for your amazing, devoted, committed human, I mean pet, David! I'm sorry to hear of rough start at life, PenPen! But as fate, and NJ law would have it, you blessedly found your way to OH, and the most caring, loving, responsible of forever homes! Your person hit the nail on the head. Too many people, especially first timers, fail to do the necessary research, educate themselves as to the special and unique needs of a breed or species; fail to consider is a pet is good match for their lifestyle, before welcoming an animal companion into their home! But not your David, and I hope all who read here heed your person's wise words, follow his example, as surrender is so very hard on the pet and the human!

You've only been with your person for a short while, Pen Pen, but already you and David have forged a very special bond of love and trust, and I have no doubt that with time, that bond will only grow deeper and stronger with time! How lucky you both are to have found your way to one another; how lucky David is to have you as his "first!"

What a pleasure it was meeting you today, dear Penny! It was great fun reading all about your beautiful self; your happy life and all that you mean to your person! I hope for you both, a very special day of celebration, and countless more happy years together! Gentle pets and head kisses on your much deserved day of honor, precious Penelope!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~