Thread: CeeCee, Ribbon Winner...

CeeCee, Ribbon Winner...

Dear Friends,
    This is the first time I've seen a llama on the Pet of the Day, although I'm sure I could have missed one before I started receiving these Dailies. Reading about her, she surely had a rough start to her life and is very blessed to have the owners she has now. Looking toward the end rather than the beginning, she's turned out really well, in comparison to what she could have been. I'm glad things have been in her favor. Had it not been for the love and care of her owners, as they said, she probably wouldn't be there.
    May the Lord richly bless you folks for the care you give your animals. Obviously, not everyone has a heart for animals as you do but in your case, it worked out right for CeeCee and her other animal friends.
    My love to you all through Jesus Christ, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Good afternoon DeeDee, darling girl! Happy Pet of the Day to you! I have no words adequate to describe the preciousness of that beautiful face, those huge, loving, brown eyes, your scruffy doo! If I hadn't read a word of your heartwarming, heart melting story I'd still be in love! And that photo of you with your devoted, nurturing Golden pals, precious Blush and Layla, simply thud worthy! I'm so sorry to hear of your difficult start at life, CeeCee. But thankfully you were born into a committed, Llama experienced human family, caring responsible guardians who knew just what to do to return you to health, and meet your very special needs; sparing no sacrifice to assure that you would survive, and thrive! As your Mom says, without their intervention you wouldn't be with them today! I admit it though, I had a laugh, picturing you in "size 6" diapers, picturing the diaper change "process!" That's one dedicated human Mommy you have there! hehe

What a joy and pleasure it was meeting you today, CeeCee! You truly are one very special creature, forever your family's "baby," and so very deserving of our extra special Sunday honors! Maybe your Mom will check back with us after you have a Llama family of your own! What a wonderful mommy you'll be, no doubt!

Much love and kisses to you on your big day, precious CeeCee! I hope you and your wonderful human family, your pup pals Blush and Layla and your best Llama bud Jacks, all enjoying a very happy day of celebration, and many more wonderful years together!

(P.S... As a spinner and weaver, I'm envious of all of those who are lucky enough to share in your award winning fleece!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CeeCee what a stunning girl you are!!!

I started smiling the second I saw your sweet face smiling at me in your close up. I'm still smiling. You are just so adorably precious!!! What a blessing your family knew just what to do for you. I'm sure you are blessing them back hundreds of times over. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CeeCee, you are adorable and I had to smile when I saw your picture today! How kind of the doggies for snuggling up to keep you warm, honey! I hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration with your animal and human friends. And maybe you will have babies that will inherit your fine qualilty wool and also win show ribbons just as you have!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Cee Cee

What a cutie you are and i also dont think i have seen a llama as a pet of the day.I do love the picture of you with your dogs all snug

Hope you have a great day!

CeeCee's face

Hi, I am brand new here. Sorry, I know nothing about Llama's but Ceecee's face is so irresistibly cute, it brings a smile to everyone who looks at her. I would love to print her portrait for my own enjoyment - unfortunately, I don't know how to do that, if it is allowed, from this website. Thank you for any help.
    gigsi

Sure, you can the page, when you have it on your screen, you can just go under the usual menu in your browser and say "print" and there you'll have it!
    I've Been Frosted