Thread: Fritz the Entertainer

Fritz the Entertainer

Fritz, In addition to your greeting duties, I can tell by your story and pictures that you are a one cat entertainment committee. I would love to see your show. I will lay my purse out to try to lure you in. Not really but I would have to fight the temptation. If you were just a little bit more south you could impersonate the 'Frito Bandito' with your mustache. Happy COTD cutie! It was a pleasure to start your thread.

Fritz (Mr. Tuxie)

How cute you are; love the mustache. Be careful when going outside, we don't want anything to happen badly to you. Take care, happy COTD

What a Great Smart Cat you are Fritz , running down the street just looking for Your FurrEver Home and your special Family to amke you as happy a Cat as you are now.
    You are such a Handsome Cat, and you look so much like Our Mr Scrappy and Scraoppy Two!!

You are such a Good Cat and we know that your Family has a warm feeling, knowing that they have rescued you and have made a life long Friend.

We Found Ctas Love You Fritz and send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat^^ , Our Newest Friend ^^and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Fantastic Fritz!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well Howdy There Our Wittle Texan Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Fritz what a charming young fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. How kind of you to show us your tummy and toe freckles!!! They are marvelous. Just looking at your sweet face makes me smile. What a blessing you must be to live with. I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Fritz, cutie! How smart of you to go looking for your forever family! It sounds like you are a very happy, loved kitty I really like your spotty tummy too! Happy Cat of the Day, Fritz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Fritz

Loved seeing Fritz today,he looks adorable and full of life! Love the stash as well. Great how he just walked into your life out of the blue and made it better. Wonderful Fritz is Cat Of The Day, YAAAAAY! Peace and love

Hello Fritz,

You are sure a cute little boy & a very amusing companion as well.
    I am so glad your human was the one to find you on your "walk" that day.
    You sure look right at home in all your pictures. Congratulations little
    Fritz on being our darling CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi precious Fritz! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie! What a beautiful boy you are with your moo cow coloring and that distinctive moustache and freckled belly! What a fab photo spread! I think it's safe to say you have "a thing" for containers! What a joyful addition you are to your Mommy's quilt shop; such a scamp, such a prankster! I can just imagine you attempting to hitch a ride in a tote with an unwitting shopper, hehe! Every shop should have an official greeter as adorable and welcoming as you, and I'm just guessing here, but I see quilters as cat people! You couldn't be more precious if you tried, Fritz, and what a most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are! You sure knew what you were doing that fateful day you claimed you walked into your Mommy's life and heart, and the rest as they say, is history!
    Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, a laugh, and warmed heart, cutie pie! Hope you and your Mom are enjoying a very happy day of celebration...feet up!
    Love to you on your big day on center stage, precious Fritz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Funny Friendly Fritz!!!

What a kitty...lol!
    You are a real cutie, with your Grocho Marx mustache - lol!
    I can tell that you really enjoy life...so, enjoy your COTD status as well!

Fritz

What a nice kitty. He looks so comfy lounging on his back on his soft beds. I guess he found the right home to live happily ever after in! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Fritz-
    You are too cute! You remind me of my Owen kitty, he is always entertaining me, and you both sleep in the same positions. Must be a guy thing
    Congrats on being COTD!!

Amy