Thread: Sassy Sheba!

Hybrid View

Sassy Sheba!

Good morning beautiful Sheba girl...happy DOG OF THE DAY! Now that is one heart warming doggie smile! What a gorgeous girl you are, Sheba, inside and out! When I read you were a Husky X I guessed at what might be your "other side," and I guessed right...Golden...what a beautiful blend of two beloved breeds!

My Rainbow Bridge girl Cody was a Husky X too, and I know too well what characters and scamps you Huskies can be! Even at half strength, that Husky side shines through! I'm so glad your former person had the good sense to re-home you, placing you with a family able to meet your needs. Huskies are a special breed, for sure; active, energetic, mischievous, and as my mother used to say, "crafty!" But it's clear you found your perfect match in your forever human and furbro Rocky, the St. Bernard!

I have to tell you Sheba, I laughed out loud reading how you surf not only the counters, but the sink; of your love for Tupperware! My Cody was more the classic Husky escape artist. One day, much to her chagrin, I had to leave her home to take her Lab sister to the vet. Upon arriving home, much to my surprise (putting it mildly), who did I find seeing sitting in the driveway awaiting my return but Cody! I knew I had locked all the doors, so was fearful someone had broken in...more like someone broke OUT! Cody, refusing to be left behind, had bolted through the screen of a floor level, half open window, scaled a 4 ft. high woodpile, and clamored over a 6ft. high stockade fence in pursuit of her pack!

What a lucky human yours, having such a beautiful, joyful, personality packed pup and best friend in you, Sheba! You truly are one of a kind, and so very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day! Hope you and Rocky are both treated to a very happy, fun and love filled day; you sure deserve it! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Sheba, and to Rocky too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sheba, I enjoyed reading your bio, your human did a good job describing your funny antics, I can just see you taking down the big St Bernard, and counter surfing! Happy DOTD to you Sheba! Robin

Blog Entries

Sheba

Sheba is the most wonderful dog!!!! SO beautiful and I woulld love to thank the world for gracing us with her presence

Hello Sheba,

I am very peased to meet you today pretty girl. You do sound like
    a handful, but in a very nice way sweetie. I am glad you have your brother
    to play with so you never get lonely or bored. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs and
    kisses too. Hope you enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a very pretty girl Sheba! It sounds like you keep your humans on their toes! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla