Thread: BudBud

BudBud

OMG Budbud you are too cute! I love your pictures of you sleeping in bed! I'm glad you were adopted by such a good family. Happy dotd to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi BudBud....You are a very handsome little boy. BudBud, you look just like my Monica. I lost her last summer. I had her for 14 years. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and read nice things about you. I bet you are a loving little boy. I am very happy your family found you. I know you are making their lives much richer. I am so sorry about the lost of there other
    beagle. You can't take the place of the other animal they lost but you can make your own place in the family. Have a long and Wonderful life BudBud.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Be still my heart...an adorable Beagle is DOTD! I had a Beagle growing up and he was the first love of my life.

Loved your story and especially the pics of you. What a handsome guy you are!!!

The pic of you in bed with your blanket and stuffed animal just warms my heart.

It is so wonderful to see owners who love their dogs so much.

Enjoy your day of fame sweet boy.

Well hello there BudBud! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you handsome Beagle boy! Aww, gotta love that happy pupper smile! What a cutie patootie you are, BudBud; simply precious! I never thought I'd see the day a Lab would be dethroned as "top piggy," but I'm learning you Beagle kids can hold your own!

I'm so sorry your beloved predecessor Lou had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge; those were some mighty big paw prints to fill! But by all accounts you're doing one great job filling that empty place in their hearts, bringing them endless hours of joy, countless smiles, and priceless unconditional love! How well their compassion has been rewarded, and we thank your family so much for going the rescue route, giving yet one more most deserving doggie a 2nd chance at happiness! In one sense, you rescued them as much as they did you; what a blessed match!

You are one very special doggie, BudBud, and just as your Mommy says, so very deserving of being honored as our very special Dog of the Day...But we know you're really Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Bunches of hugs and kisses to you, precious BudBud! Hoping that you and your family enjoy an extra special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, BudBud! You are such a cutie! I love beagles. You look so comfortable under your blanket! I agree with LHCamry- I got to see you and read nice things about you. Happy Dog of the Day, happy BudBud!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi BudBud,

So nice to meet you today sweetie. You are a very handsome boy
    and sounds like you are a vital part of your loving family.Congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. My wish for you is for a long, happy
    and heathy life with your people. Hugs & kisses to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Bud Bud

I loved seeing Bud Bud today in all his magnificence! Totaly adorable and perfect DOTD winner Have a great day peace and love