Thread: My Crew, A Pom, & My Three Foot Foster! (PHOTO DUMP)

My Crew, A Pom, & My Three Foot Foster! (PHOTO DUMP)

The pom is my friend's dog I'm babysitting (and will be for a looonnng time so be on the look out for lots of pics of him in the future as well as my crew). Brown shih tzu mix is my dog's Valentino's brother Hockey and son to Princess Mama. Everyone else if you don't know my crew, you should be identify them from my siggie, and are my dogs.

Little Foot is my foster dog, who is missing his front paw, he was rescued from MDAS (very high kill shelter), who's been on the news lately alot, just recently had a distemper outbreak (my last foster who was ADOPTED! came from there with distemper with her pups, all her pups died, she survived, but was left with a chewing gum tic, but doesnt bother her one bit).....and had to get rid of all the dogs at the shelter...they were even given them for FREE! Little Foot was kept in a tent so he wouldn't get infected...but he was there for a whole week in a small crate, was found as a stray. He's very bouncy happy dog, wish I could keep him, he's sooo sweet and loving, and has the cutest hop/walk! And he isn't as fixed as of yet, but having missing a paw doesn't stop him from trying to hump poor Pepe lol. Just got him yesterday, so expect a lot of pics of him too! He's such an awesome dog, wish I could keep him! He has the longest tongue I ever seen!!

Sorry I've been ghost lately, but you can see why now, real busy with a much larger crew now!

Anyways, on to the pics!

MY RUGRATS

MY RUGRATS

Little Foot my foster dog!

MY RUGRATS

And some of my friend's pom Teddy again...

Another one of Pepe I forgot!

Videos:

YouTube - Teddy...the amazing peeing dog!!!

YouTube - Teddy The Pom

YouTube - Teddy The Mango Retriever!

YouTube - Little Foot My Foster Dog With A Missing Paw

YouTube - Having A Deformed Leg Won't Stop Him From....Getting Freaky?! LOL

YouTube - Teddy Pestering Little Foot

Little Foot at the shelter....they were keeping them in these little crates while the shelter was being cleaned....and even though their intake lower now, its like 30-something....have the space...they are still abiding and strict about their 5 day hold for owner surrenders (strays are 7)...they put down this sweet deaf american bulldog....it saddens me her last days were in a small crate with newspaper bedding, add another dog (I forget the mix) and a black lab that had an eye infection to the pts list

MY RUGRATS

Does he use the leg with the missing paw at all? Looks like he's a wolfhound mix, so all things considered, he's on the small side! But must of the rest of your crew make him look tall - if everyone held still for a group picture, that is!
    I've Been Frosted

Good to see all your pups and fosters Candy! Bless you for fostering. Give Pepe a kiss from me.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You can see him hop/walk around in the videos, doesn't use his leg since its not long enough. He's a mini schnauzer mix. He's like 20lbs or less....chocopup I will
    MY RUGRATS

awww, Littlefoot, big prayers for you!

And this picture ... look at this happy funny face!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I spy with my widdle eye....some puppers who need bathies!!

How adorable! Tongues galore! I'll bet you get some wicked kisses!!

Wonderful pictures! Thanks!!! Looking forward to more!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Thanks everyone!
    MY RUGRATS