Thread: Hello Hudson

Hello Hudson

Hudson,you have good day today as dog of the day,I see you like snow,our Shih Tzu Heidi likes running in the snow and getting her face in it like you.Looks like you enjoy celebrating Birthdays and don't don't mind getting dressed up,you also sound like you enjoy the outdoors,our dog Heidi likes sitting outside for long periods and will be walking more once it is warmer out.You have a great day in Evergreen,Colorado.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi there handsome Hudson! A very happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, and to your proud person as well! What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Hudson; I can "see" a bit of each of your time honored breeds in your stunning good looks and personality! And oh yes, those warm, love filled, copper colored eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts, and count me "won over!"

What beautiful photos your humans has included with your bio., Hudson! That heartwarming photo of you and your person out on a hike, the magnificent Rockies in the background, speaks volumes as to the happy, adventurous life you lead, and the very special bond you and your person share there in magnificent Colorado, and the one of your in your birthday outfit, beyond precious! You sure do sound like the adventurous, athletic type, just like your lady! But I'm sure the best part of the day for you both comes in the evening, you and she sharing some cuddles on the couch!

What a lucky lady your human is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Hudson! You and she were destined to be together, soul mates for life; just as she says, you truly are one extra special pup, Hudson and so very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day (every day)!

Hope you enjoy a very happy, fun and adventure filled day of celebration, sweetheart! Hopefully there's still some snow on the ground for you to enjoy, and hopefully a trip to the doggie park is in the mix as well! Love and hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Hudson!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-05-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Hudson!

Hudson is very handsome, and he sounds so sweet. He reminds a bit of my dog who also loves to cuddle on the couch and loves kids.

Hudson, you certainly are a cutie. i can see your mom loves you very much. happy dotd to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries

Hudson

What a lovely dog! Hudson looks so shiny,happy and healthy. Nice teeth! Congrats on being DOTD Peace and love

Hi Hudson,

You sound just as sweet as you look. It makes me very happy to
    know what a great life you have and how loved you are. Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long happy and healthy
    life sweet boy. Hugs & kisses just for you. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh Hudson, you're gorgeous! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla