Thread: Dannon (Mr Yogurt)

Dannon (Mr Yogurt)

Love the name.

You sound like a wonderful friend; I'm glad you are indoor only these days, I"m surprised you were so accommodating to this. Enjoy your special day today.

What a Great Cat you are Dannon.
    You certainly are the Cat in the Cat Bird seat now , you certainly are well set up and are such a big Content Cat with a great Furr Ever Home.

And you live in Ann Arbor where Scrappy 2's beloved Sydney lives,
    when Scrappy 2 visits , she can drop by and see you Dannon with some take out.

We Found Cats love yogurt , and we love you Dannon and send a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You , Our Newest Michigan Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend^^ and Newest Cat^^ Of The Day Debonair Dannon ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dashing Dannon

Thanks for telling it like it is and for taking care of sweet Dannon after he was attacked. As a volunteer at different shelters and rescues over the last many years I have seen too many people dump their cats because they have been hurt and don't want to take the responsability of helping them, after all the love and trust the cat has put into them. We have to face up to the fact that the outdoors is for the most part no longer safe for our cats to roam alone and unattended. Our dogs don't do it so how ignorant can we be to think it is okay for our cats to! As all can see, Dannon is purrrfectly happy in his home, and he will live a longer happier healthier life because you made the right decision. So many cases of FIV and FELV are happening these days because too many people are abandoning their cats outdoors when they move or not sterilizing them, etc. - please don't risk your cats health by leaving them to survive out there alone, and they may come home and infect your other cat(s) as well.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dannon what a dashing fellow you are!!!

It was so nice to see your pictures today. They sure brightened up my gloomy and cold day. I'm glad you settled down inside a nice home with a loving family. Roaming isn't all it's cracked up to be now is it?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning handsome Dannon, happy COTD to you!
    What a treat it was for me to see your gorgeous little face on my laptop this morning I especially love the picture of you taking a nap with your "spoiled rotten cat" pillow.

I hope you're having a terrific day with your human and enjoy many more years full of joy together

Love and kisses
    astrid

Congratulations, Dannon, to another Ann Arbor kitty.. and one who used to live in Boston too, just like I (Sydney) and our Meowmie did!

We cats think we saw you at the Hash Bash on Saturday! (http://www.annarbor.com/news/thousan...ual-hash-bash/) We were all out there with our "FREE NIP FOR ALL CATS ALL THE TIME!!!" signs.

Meow! from Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Bob, Sparkler, Lavinia, and Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia, and Hello! from our Meowmie Pat. We hope you will join Pet Talk so we can learn more about you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awww, Dannon! Excellent work of training your Person so you get the best possible sleeping positions. My cat has me trained the same way. You are a most handsome tabby kitty and I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Dannon,

Aww, aren't you the cutest kitty. I love the way you don't let
    the window blinds ruin your view of the world outside. I'm also happy
    to hear that you don't wander outside anymore. Much to dangerous for
    a sweet boy like you. Congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Dannon

Well Dannon looks like a great big sweetheart for sure. Great to see him as cat of the day Peace and love

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Dannon! (What a yummy, precious name!) What a beautiful boy you are Dannon, inside and out! I was so touched by your story, Dannon! What a terrific team you and your Mommy make, and no doubt about it, you two were meant to be as one; best buds for life, together forever! Oh yes, what a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Dannon...dozens of toys to keep you entertained, a warm and welcoming lap at night from which to catch some shows on the tube, snuggling beside your Mom at night on the "big bed..." It doesn't get much better than that, and no kitty is more deserving than you, Dannon! Great thanks to your dear Mom for rescuing you! You Dannon, are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Congratulations on your big day, precious Dannon! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special day, celebrating your "top cat" status with your dear Mom! Please have her give you a bunch of extra head bumpies and kisses, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Dannon, I liked seeing your pics and reading your bio. Your pillow rocks! Take care, Robin

Dannon

Thank you so much! I have been feeling very special all day today!

Dannon

from Dannon

Thanks so much! I've been feeling so special today.
    Dannon