Thread: Gabriel likes it outside....

Gabriel likes it outside....

Today we were to have snow and I promised to take pictures. Well, it is cold, but no snow. So, here is a photo of the Gabe cat taking a hike around the property. He was a good boy today, and came inside when asked to. He is just covered with little things that managed to attach themselves to his fur!

This was taken about 2:15 Sat.

Graemer was too cold and went inside. He too was a good boy. Miley was not interested in going out at all.

SAS! What a beautiful picture, such nice surroundings you have and Gabe surely must have enjoyed it! I bet he's been rolling around in the leaves. LOL! Did he attempt to get up in the tree? Amazing that Miley wasn't interested at all!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gabriel sure is looking as if he had a great time!

Kirsten

That's a great pic of Gabe. I'm glad that he was such a good boy. Since he has so much fur he probably loves the colder weather. Graemer and Miley probably thought it was too cold to go outside. I know that Pepper and Storm love the colder weather. Sunny wants to cuddle up with me more so that I can keep him warm at night.

That's a great pic!!

and Gabe's fur grew back just in time!!

What a lovely site. I can't wait for Pam to see this.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I want to live in Vermont!! I miss grass, here I have a huge back yard full of dirt. I want to live where there are trees and grass instead of dirt and cactus. Gabe looks like he's having so much fun playing outside.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Gabe looks like he enjoys being outside. Here is a photo of my cat Samantha taken earlier this week wanting to go back in! Once it gets cold enough to snow she is an indoor kitty!

RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Sallyanne what a great shot of the Gabe Monster! It looks like he has quite a nice territory to roam and explore and, yes, his fur did grow back in just in time! It looks like a beautiful New England winter up there in the making! Nice picture all the way around! Miley's my kind of girl - I hate the cold too!

what a beautiful grassy area, like uabassoon said, theres not much grass in Az
    I wish I could let my cats out to such a nice place!

That is a great picture of Gabe...I seemed to have forgotten...why was Gabe having hair grow back??????

What a great pic! And very good of Gabe to come back when called. He must know if he's a good furboy, he'll be allowed out again. He's so big now!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Gabe lived in NJ with Pam's daughter. I believe they had Gabe shaved every spring, mostly to get the mats out of his very long fur. I brought him to VT in June, when his hair was quite short. His hair is about 9/10 grown in by now. He is letting me brush him, so I am not sure if I will have him shaved this spring.

Gabe was outside with the "workmen" and me today. He was good until I tried to convince him that sitting in the middle of the road was not a good idea. The workmen had watched him slip out into the road, but didn't say anything to me. There are so few cars on our road that I wasn't worry, but I have been trying to keep Gabe OUT of the road. Anyway, Gabe put up an agrument that would embarrass anyone. He howled and hissed and meowed every time I went near him. You might think I beat him every day, when in fact, he is treated like a baby king! After about 5 min. by himself, in the middle of the road, he wandered back into the yard and acted as though nothing happened. AND he did come inside the house when asked to. All tolled, he was outside today for 4 hours straight. He is sleeping right now. Quite a big day for the Gabe boy. Oh, he also climbed in a neighbor's car and wouldn't get out. He decided that the back window of her car was comfy. He was there for about 20 min. then got out.

I think all the fresh air must have tired Gabe out! And all that exploring, sheesh...

Sas, that was a wonderful picture. You have a beautiful cat.
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner