Thread: Dusty!

Dusty!

Oh Dusty what a happy go lucky fun boy you are! I love your Hawiaan shirt and being a typical golden having all those toys! Happy dotd to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Dusty...Not only are you handsome you are a very smart boy to. Dusty, you are a very lucky boy to have a family that loves you and takes very good care of you. I would if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you.
    I wish you and your family will have many, many more wonderful years together.

Linda in SC
    LHCamry

Good morning Dusty, a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Be still my Retriever loving heart! What a precious boy you are, Dusty; a quintessentially Golden guy, from your big, big heart and smarts, to your unwavering devotion to your humans and your love for...toys? That million mega-watt smile, that colorful Hawaiian shirt and oh yeah, that impressive cache of toys says it all!

Oh, what a life! Not only do you have your very own truck, you have your own chauffeur! I laughed out loud reading how amazed you are at the workings of the take-out window...just put a green piece of paper in and voila, a McDusty Burger appears (or would that be a McDusty softie cone)? No wonder you don't want to get out of your truck! lol

Your Mommy (or Daddy) says you're in your "twilight years;" I say you're just hitting your stride, with lots and lots of living and loving' yet to do!

What a wonderful way for this Retriever loving Mom to start the day, reading all about your precious, beautiful self and your wonderfully enchanted life; how much you mean to your family! How lucky they are, having a best furkid and joyful, loving companion in you, Dusty! I can't imagine a more deserving Dog of the Day, and we're honored to crown you our very special honoree! Enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled to pieces; hope you're treated to a drive by the take-out window! Big hugs and kisses, woofs and wiggles to you precious Dusty, from me and my Lab Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Dusty,

I am so pleased to meet & get to know a little about you.You sure
    seem like a sweetheart who loves his family & loves life.I think
    you would make a great friend & companion. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you many happy years
    ahead. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Dusty

What a sweet wonderful dog in every single way! The very best to ya'll, peace and love

Aww Dusty you look like the sweetest boy ever! I like your shirt! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Dusty!

You made me laugh, Dusty! You have so many toys...and Cheerios - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, cutie!