Thread: Stella

Stella

Congratulations Stella!

What a lovely bird you are! Your mom and dad love you very much and I am sure the feelings are mutual.

I'm glad I got to see your unusual coloring (I share my life with some traditional grey/white/yellow tiels) and extra glad that this is your special day!

Good Morning Stella, my, what a beauty you are. I love that photo of you looking magnificent for all the world to see. For not being bird people, one can tell how much your family loves you. It sounds like you have quite the personality and have pretty much the run of the house. lol Once in a while it's fun to do something your not supposed to do like flying onto the top of the mirror overlooking the fireplace, right? LOL You Go Girl! Congratulations dear, sweet, stella Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

A boy named Stella

I was thrilled to see Stella this a.m. I have a Norman than could be Stella's twin. I've never seen another like our special guys (not that I've seen a lot). They do weave themselves right into our lives don't they? I was devastated several months ago when Norman got lead poisoning. But with many visits to the vet, xrays and medicine he is as healthy and as naughty as ever. But I sure Cockatiel proofed my house after that. No Teflon, no shoe strings and the list goes on!
    Well, Stella, Norman thinks you are a very handsome fella and says congrats on being Pet of the Day !
    hoover

Stella
    You are quite a fella. I loved reading your story and seeing your sweet picture. I'm so glad you have a loving family and forever home now where you can rule the roost. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

What a beautiful tale of new beginnings and life long love! You stole your Mommy's heart the day you flew into her life A human couldn't ask for a sweeter, more loyal, more joyful feathered friend than you, dear Stella! I'm sorry your former cage mate wasn't very welcoming. But now, in your one birdie household, you've blossomed into that prima dona you were destined to be!! Congratulations to you beautiful Stella! Today you soar to the heights of Pet Talk! You're our sweetest, most beautiful Saturaday Pet of the Day!! I hope you have a very special day, Stella, filled with lots of love, kisses and scrambled eggs!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

cheep cheep cheep!

Thanks everyone for such kind words about Her Majesty. Stella must have known she would be on petoftheday today, because she woke us up bright and early! She is a morning bird, this Stella- unlike her parents, who are sleepy grad students who like to stay in bed.

So sorry to hear about the lead poisoning- I know it's hard to keep an eye on such inquisitive birds. Stella gets depressed when her wings are clipped, so we finally decided to let her be a flier. She's much happier, and usually easy to keep track of, though I still worry. Happily her parents spend so much time at home reading/researching/grading that she's always supervised. Besides, we never really liked those paper windowshades anyway.

Stella sends her regards from the fireplace mirror, where she is sitting as we speak. So thanks again everyone, and cheep cheep cheep squawk chirrup!