Thread: Othello is adorable!!

Othello is adorable!!

He sounds wonderful Now if there was only some way to change their nocturnal habits. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day

Othello you are indeed one adorable little fellow!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. It made my gloomy day brighter. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Othello

Othello is excellent and I would love to have a hamster just like him!! Have a great day,peace and love

Darling, precious Othello, I hope you get lots of monkey nuts in celebration of your deserved POTD honour! May you enjoy waking up your loving guardian when you exercise for many more years to come, and continue to revel in your cyber-stardom!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi there Othello! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What an adorable little Panda hammie you are! I just love your panda like markings and coloring, and oh, what a sweet face! But it's your gentle and loving and quirky personality that I love most of all!

I so enjoyed reading your human's write up, learning all about your daily routine (you have it down to a science, hehe); your wonderful life! Good move, learning to lean on that food bowl so you don't topple over while grooming! You know Othello, I had hammies as a child, and they bunked in my bedroom. And while I know you kids are nocturnal, I don't ever recall being woken up at night by the sound of them spinning on their wheel! I guess I was a sound sleeper! But I'm sure your devoted person doesn't mind one bit; nothing like the comforting sound of a furkid happily at play to lull a human to sleep!
    How lucky your human is, Othello, having a sweet and loving best furkid and forever friend in you! You truly are one of a kind, and so very deserving of our extra special, Sunday Pet of the Day honors! Enjoy a fun night of celebration, cutie pie, being spoiled to bit and loved to pieces; let those monkey nuts flow!
    Gentle cuddles and ear skritches and kisses to you, precious Othello!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~