Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cassie wants to say hi

We hope it was a quick and easy fix, prayers for Cassie and for Mommie's nerves!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, Cassie, I hope this is something that can be fixed up easily!

Sending along lots of prayers and good wishes for Cassie and her Meowm too.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sending you lots of prayers and positive thoughts.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm just now seeing this. I sure hope that everything will be okay. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Cassie's way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Just for any PTrs who don't know, Cassie's thread is continuing in Cat Health: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...assie-s-health
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Update from Cassie and meowm

Guess what PT? My person was having leaking eyes last night on the telephone. She said something about "wurk" and not going there anymore. I am not sure why her eyes were leaking, though - if she doesn't go to "wurk", she gets to spend more time with... MEEEEEEE! And I like that!
    ~~~
    Elyse here. I took an agency position that was to have lasted two months, possibly longer. I was called into the manager's office yesterday and told that it was my last day because of the hospital's very strained financial situation. No more agency nurses effective immediately. Yesterday was the end of my fifth week there. I'm mad for a few reasons. When I called my agency to let them know I'd been let go, they did not know anything about it. Since they employ me I should have heard it from the agency, not from my supervisor at the hospital. I still have expenses to meet and bills to pay. Under Illinois law I am not eligible for unemployment because I have not been on the job 30 days. Oh, how I dislike agency work.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm sorry to hear this Elyse. I hope you find something soon.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Just seeing this. Sorry to hear your hooman has leaky eyes, Cassie, just make sure you spend plenty of quality lap time and it'll help dry them up.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Oh Elyse, how awful. I am so sorry.

Of COURSE you should have heard that from the agency, not the hospital manager. And not even any advance notice. You certainly didn't deserve to be treated like that.

I hope something better than this load of #@$! comes along for you soon.

Cassie, please take especially good care of your Meowmie now, she needs some extra lovies at this time.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Elyse, I'm sorry to hear that you were let go like that without any kind of warning. I hope that a better job will come your way very soon. How is Cassie doing? I hope that she will stay healthy for many more years. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to both of you. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Dear PT Aunties and Uncles ... A quick update. Meowm and I have shifted my eating schedule again because she is home with me and because the doctor said I need to gain some ounces. We are trying five times a day. Three meals plus a pre-breakfast and a bedtime snack. One of the higher-quality foods she bought was recalled so she's going back to Petsmart today to look at the other brands and bring something else home. She had leaky eyes again yesterday about "wurk" -- but I say pffft, who needs "wurk" when she could spend her days with ME . I know she is worrying and I try to give her head bumps and purr to help her not worry so much. She is going to talk to my grand-purrents about paying for my dental treatment if she doesn't go back to "wurk" soon. It is still cold out but I like to sit by the window and watch the sky, clouds and birds during the day.

---
    Cassie

Elyse here... I am trying to get another position quickly because I still have to pay mortgage and other expenses. I'm trying to not worry so much about it, but worrying is easy to do. Cassie is a good help to me because she keeps me smiling!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi, PT!

Oh, Cassie dearest, you are so pretty!!!!!

To Meowmie, please give darling Cassie some hugs and skritchies and lovies from us!

Death thought about it.

It's so good to see you sweet Cassie!!! Please ask your meowmie to give you some cuddles and kisses from me and my gang too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So nice to see Cassie! I was wondering about how she was doing. I'd asked on her thread in the health section but figured you hadn't seen it.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.