Thread: Beautiful Bailey!

Beautiful Bailey!

What an adorable precious little angel you are sweetheart! An adorable puppy and that picture of you with the blanket and glasses?

I agree that Pit Bulls get a horrible rap. I went to visit doggies at our local Humane Society one time and almost got licked to death by a beautiful pittie girl.

Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Bailey....You are a handsome fellow. Congratulations on being our DOTD.
    I know your family loves you very much. I would if you were mine.
    You are so pretty. I love your color.

Linda in SC
    LHCamry

Hi Bailey, you certainly look like a sweet doggies. congratulatios on being dotd
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi there beautiful Bailey! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a precious, precious wittle puppy you were, and what a gorgeous (and just a tad goofy) big girl you've grown up to be...just look at that face! And I must say Bailey, no doggie's ever looked prettier in "Pittie pink" than you! What great photos your family has included in your tribute; that shot of you in those Hollywood worthy sunglasses is just the best! As your human says, Pitties have unfairly been categorized, been given a bad rap, and you Bailey are living proof of just how unfair a rap, for a family couldn't wish for a sweeter and gentler, more fun, people and life loving than you! As she/he says, "Girl just wanna have fun!" How lucky they are to have a beautiful best friend in you, and I hope for you and your people, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a HUGE smile, Bailey! You truly are special, one terrific good will ambassador for your historic breed, and so very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day! Enjoy a very happy and fun filled day, sweet baby girl, being loved to pieces and spoiled to max...time to do your happy dance!
    Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Bailey,

You sure look pretty in pink sweetie. I love all of your pictures.
    You sound like a very healthy, lively puppy who loves to explore all the
    things you've never seen before. Puppies can be a handful at times, but
    you sure win people over with your sweet nature. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just
    for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bailey

Dear Bailey's parents, the best thing you can do for Bailey is take an obedience course if you can not afford one go to the Library get books anything you can get your hands on. Stay away from harsh methods very small treats and Praise work best any breed that has a bad reputation due to people that do not train their pets. Its not the dogs fault it is the people if at all possible get a Companion Dog title. It is very helpful on home owners insurance less likely to get in to a breed ban problem if your dog is very well behaved it proves its not the breed it is certain people that should not own dogs. Make Bailey a great ambassador for the Pit Bull breed.Good Luck training.

Hi pretty Bailey! You were an adorable puppy, and now a beautiful dog. You look like you are a clown, like APBTs usually are. I smiled when I just clicked on the site just now seeing your pretty face in those glasses! I bet you are a wonderful dog and awesome to be around and to have fun with! Your humans are very lucky to have you in their lives, as you are to have them! I hope you had a very special day and got extra loves and dog cookies and all the toys you want to play with! Hugs and kisses to you pretty girl, congrats on being our most deserving dotd!!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Bailey! I just love the 1st picture of you all snuggled in your pink blankie! It matches your cute little pink nosey and compliments your lovely green eyes! You sure are a super girl! Happy DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!