Thread: Tootsie

Tootsie

Hi cutie, such a pretty cat! So sorry about your tail; gotta watch out. And be careful drinking milk and other dairy; some kitty stomachs can't digest that very well; stick to water if you can. Enjoy your special day today.

Pretty Tootsie...

Hello, my dear Scottish Friend,
    I say it that way because I have Scots-Irish blood in me, along with some I don't like nearly as well.
    Tootsie is beautiful and you and she are both blessed to have found one another. One thing I hope you'll really consider, and I also hope you'll forgive me for meddling. Please let Tootsie remain an indoor kitty. She's nine years old and will live a lot longer if she's kept inside where it's safe from traffic, dogs, wildlife, including hawks and eagles, mean neighbors and those who aren't neighbors but still mean, and also leaking antifreeze from a car, which a cat finds tasty but only until it makes them deathly ill and kills them. Letting a cat out decreases the length of their life, which is a proven thing. I do hope you'll keep your dear Tootsie in and just let her outdoors contacts remain with a window between she and them. Thank you for your patience with me.
    And now, may the road rise up to meet you and the wind be always at your back and may the Lord hold you in the hollow of His Hand, in the Name of Jesus.
    Take care, my friend.
    My love to all, in Christ Jesus, my Lord and Beloved,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.
    PS- Lexington is known as the "Horse Capital of the World" because of the Thoroughbred and Standardbred racing in the area and the beautiful horse farms, which you may find if you go to a search engine like bing.com, then to their "Images" section and type in "Lexington, Kentucky Horse Farms". I think you'll find some pretty countryside if you try that.

Oh Tootsie what an adorable face! and beautiful green eyes. Happy COTD pretty lady.

Tootsie, pretty tortie cat! You are beautiful! How wonderful that you got your human to be a cat person! I hope you have a wonderful day of keeping your eye on the birds, napping and snuggling with your person! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tootsie what a beauty you are!!!

My 11 year old, black cat, Chester, is swooning over your pictures. Seems he is a bit smitten with them. We both hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tootsie!

Tootsie - your story made me smile...and so did your pics, as you remind me of my big tuxedo boy, Crunch. Plus...you have a short tail, and he has one ear that is permanently folded forward!
    Enjoy your COTD status, and keep on being Tootsie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	46987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on pillow stack.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	46988   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on the sofa.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	46989   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	46990  

Hi Tootise! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! Your Mommy's right...it would be impossible not to forgive you anything (including stealing prawns), especially if those pleading, gorgeous, huge, sparkling green eyes were looking back at me! I'm so sorry your first human was no longer able to care for you, but you couldn't have hoped for a more loving final forever family than you found with your Mom! And while no kitty covets interlopers intruding on her territory, or Mom, we don't want you losing any more of that beautiful tail in the pursuit...Your Mom loves you and you alone, so, no worries!
    How lucky you Mommy is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid in you, Tootise, and how lucky are we, having a kitty as deserving as you as our extra special and most deserving, "top cat!"
    Much love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tootsie! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of pampering (prawns?), being loved to pieces and spoiled to bits!
    P.S...Happy belated "Gotcha Day," too!!! And here's to many, many more happy, love filled years with your dear Mom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Tootsie

Tootsie is wonderfuland what a great freind to you! Have a great day, peace and love

Hello Tootsie,

You are a beautiful kitty & I have really enjoyed reading about you today.
    Yes, I'm sure after meeting you, that anyone would become a cat lover.
    Wishing you & your human friend a long & happy life together. Congrats on
    being honored today as our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello to Tootsie!

Hello Tootsie! You are such a pretty girl! And all the way in Scotland! I noticed you right away because I am a grandmom to a beautiful Tuxedo male cat who could be your twin brother! His name is Marley and he is probably 8 years old now. Such a sweet boy, and i know you are sweet and good company for your mom too!!

I love that your mom found you in the shelter and took you home straightaway! Marley has been through many things with my daughter, Jennifer, as well. He is a constant companion. He loves human food too, and is just the same as you when it comes to prawns!!! (Any meat, really)

He is very smart and drinks water from a glass by scooping it up in his paw and drinking it.

Take care of yourself and your mom. Hope you are enjoying nice weather. God bless the poor people in Japan who got hit with a double whammy.

Tootsie

MY, what a pretty girl! Those white paws are adorable, and I love the white whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.

What a Fine Lassie you are Tootsie , and the song Toots Toot Tootsie is going through my head, proving that I am a Geezer.
    You have that Mr Scrappy and Scrappy Two Tuxedo look to you and we are glad that after a rough start that you have your place in the sun.

All of Our Awesome Angels love Scotland, there are so many places to eat, with great kippers and haggis.

We are getting out our Bagpipes and piping a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest Lassie ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Terrific Tootsie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS