Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Cat/Brown Cat

Black Cat/Brown Cat

Dear Black & Brown;
    What a GREAT story!! You not only found a forever home, but in the HAMPTONS! Good job!

Loved your story, truly. You're beautiful kitties and well deserving of the shared title of COTD. I'm so glad you have each other, it looks like you're such a well matched team. Have a wonderful celebration for your special day! So glad to meet you!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Brownie & Blackie (I just gave you slightly different names); it was such a joy to read your story. Your "human pet" did a great job writing about you two. WOW! You sure lucked out and found a loving home in The Hamptons; I am impressed with your cattitude and cleverness. It was wrong and bad of those NY summer people to just leave you. Both of you boys are very handsome and I think you know it. I hope all of you have many years together. Enjoy the house and the sun room. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Brown Cat and Black Cat

You two have very clever pets to be able to write so engagingly. I loved your story and hope you continue to live the life of "team Riley".

WOW!!! What a great story! Glad you fellas know how to mold your people! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Goodness Brown Cat - you are such a clever story teller. I was drawn in after the first sentence. I take it that you are the spokescat, and Black Cat is the silent type? Whose idea was that???

It made me rather angry to read that your first pets abandoned you, but hey - it all worked out for the best in the long run. They don't know what they are missing by not having such a clever cattituder around. Curses on them.

So Hampton Boys you both are??? - I'd say that's pretty darn impressive - especially since you probably don't have a clue as to the meaning of Hamptons. Believe me - it's good! You did excellent in your choice of pets and prime real estate. You sure do know how to pick 'em, and weasel (sorry) your way into your new pet's lives and home.

I'm so glad that you and Black Cat can can now live in the lap of luxury, and be pampered and spoiled to the max. Wish I had a heated sunroom, especially when the snow is blowing around outside!

Congratulations to both of you, on being selected as the very honored and prestigious C(s)OTD. Hoping that your pets have a very special day planned for you. Enjoy - enjoy - enjoy........

P.S.
    I'll share a little secret with you - I too am creatively impaired. I once had 2 cats with names similar to yours. BC was brown cat, and OC was other cat. Also had a dwarf bunny named BR (bunny rabbit). Original, don't you think??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I was laughing so much that the tears were flowing . . . what a delightful tale of how you two persuaded your human "pets" into accomodating your every feline need . . . kudos to you, Black and Brown Cats . . . lol May you have a wonderful COTD celebration, thinking up new requests for your adoring "pets" to fulfill. After all, you are now cyber-stars and worthy of having each and every little desire met.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What Clever Ctas you are Brown Cat and Black Cat , and how lucky you are to find such an upscale home, where you are so spoiled.
    You were right to look for a home , the outside world can be a very bad place, for two Little Cats on the their own.

You certainly are living the Life Of Riley , and you look so very happy in your home.
    All of Our Awesome Angels would love to drop by and party with you, they would be sure and bring lots of take out!!!

We Found Cats , many of us Second Chance Cats aplaud you on your choice of home Brown Cat and White Cat and are sending theie Finest Dynamic Cat Duo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES to Our New Friends ^^ and Our Syereo Cats of the Day ^^ Brown Cat and Black Cat ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Black Cat & Brown Cat what a pair of handsome fellows you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading your story. You certainly have a way with words!!! I'm still smiling!!! How wonderful that you have access to the indoors now. Much much nicer than freezing your little tails off outside, I'm sure. I hope you are both being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Cats of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Brown Cat & Black Cat ~ You are so kind to have adopted your human pets. We're happy to hear that they have been a comfort to you and have actually been useful!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

One Cat, Two Cats - Brown Cat, Black Cat!

Oh my - what a funny cute story! You felines are quite smart and a tad bit manipulative...like most kitties - lol!
    What a great life you two have...I wish all kitties were so lucky!
    Of course, everyday is COTD for you two - lol!

Brown Cat and Black Cat are two very clever cats. Great story and two very deserving cats of the day.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic story with us, Mr Brown cat and Mr Black cat. You definitely found the right home and the right pets, congratulations!!!
    You are very beautiful!

As It Should Be

You guys -- you slick Operators -- excellent work. A sunroom in the Hamptons. Not too shabby.

I just hope your human-units also realize you need taking into the city from time to time? You know -- dinner, a show (Cats? or has that closed by now?), limo back to the ocean waves --

Bugs wants to know: When is your first opening so I may drop by? Let's trade yarns of life on the Streets over a cocktail sometime? I might be able to fit you in sometime around June . . . . Otherwise it'd have to be the Vineyard. You?

Blog Entries

Cats

Good to know your pets are well trained I'm a well trained pet myself! Proud of it. I had a lot to learn and still do. Have a great day ya deserve it,peace and love

Happy Cats of the Day to you beautful Mr. Brown, and to your handsome, silent sidekick Mr. Black, too! Oh, I haven't laughed so hard in weeks! What a fab write up, a kitty primer extraordinaire (worthy of publication) that I'll surely be passing on!

Stunning good looks, savvy and smarts, charm and that "certain something," je ne sais quois...(read: ability to wrap your pets around those precious paws with impunity); you two kids have it all going on! Talk about a rags to riches, Cinderfella story! As pomtzu has said, you kids have great taste in "pets" (bless your hearts for rescuing them), and in your selection of real estate; first class primo, all the way! It angers me beyond words, that your city people would leave you behind to feign for yourself (their loss your pets great gain)! But I guess a kitty has to look on the bright side; it was the Hamptons, and when I think custom built Hampton's sunroom, well, need more be said! Nothing serendipitous about your happy ending, Blackie and Brownie, and oh, what a happy ending it is! Some things were just meant to be!
    Keep up the good work, guys, keeping your pets in line and on their toes...human pets are a lot of work, but well worth the effort! hehe
    Love and hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Black Cat and Brown Cat! Hope you two are enjoying a very happy day, reveling in your exalted status and being spoiled rotten-er!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-20-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~