Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear Catmobile Kitties ----

Hi everybody!!

I have been lying low for a while. I haven't felt myself since my furmummy passed away in March. I have never been without cat company before, and I had some health issues of my own, but I am starting to bounce back, and I want to see my all my friends again!!

I am so upset that I missed the pipers at the Royal Wedding, but I am sure I will hear them perform again.

All that food sounds wonderful. Count me in Groucho!

Lots of love,
    Samantha xxx

Ohh, Samantha, it's so good to hear from you again!! We were all worried about you! We'll make sure you're never without company. The Catmobile will be making a special early trip to Killearn to make sure you're here and settled in. I made all the arrangements with the driver; he knows what to do. You'll be here for all the events.

Kitties-those who can be ready early tomorrow morning will be whisked in to Elllicott City so we can get to Pimlico for an early autograph session. The Jockeys and horsies have made themselves available for us at 11am for this, and the horsies are having a lunch for us in the barn. This is a very special deal, as Friday is a big day for them, and they are very generous to do this. It's also "Black Eyed Susan Day", so there are races for horsies not involved in the Preakness all afternoon. We'll leave the barn after the lunch and watch those from the basement TV. We need to give the horsies space, let them prepare for the big day, and we need to do some serious primping ourselves. Get your hats ready, ladies, the Preakness is a great time to show them off!! See you soon!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Pinot!
    Soncat got home from work early today and the Catmobile is here and ready to go. Anyone in need of a ride to Pinot's place let me know right away. Is anyone going to Ellicot City on the Amtrak? If you are would you let me know? I'd love to join all of you for the train ride. Can't wait to see all of you again!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

The boys are on their way as I type. They can't wait to see everybody! Ming is bringing his bagpipes, so be forewarned.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Chelsea and Franklin have left the building....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

6. Dear Darling Catmobile Kitties,

I hope you all won't mind but I am sending that creature - Eddie. I am getting tired of disciplining him but he just does not seem to understand that meowmie is mine....all mine!

So here he is...do with him as you like. No hurry getting him back home either! Perhaps he can stop off in Germantown and visit family...or head over to Munich to congratulate Orion in person! Ride back home with Samantha and keep her company....

Blissfully,

Edwina/es

Pinot reporting in:

Catmobile making great progress; Samantha safely picked up early as scheduled, Mac/Ming/Kimba keeping her entertained, Groucho & Cassie seem to be conspiring about something on the back corner cushions, Phesina's gang chatting with Chelsea and Franklin while Sydney & Bob shine up their pipes, HRH Chels is wondering about her BFFF Sophie, who hasn't checked in, so there's an urgent call going out now, we should be picking up Eddie any minute (can't wait for his jokes!!), I think that's all the pick ups for the Preakness. We will make it for the special event today at the Pimlico. Catmobile is all stocked - anyone not checked in, please call immediately!!

Mom, I know that housekeeper woman is due this morning - could you please make sure she doesn't touch my basement? She doesn't have the proper respect for my things. Thanks!

Purrs, Pinot

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Pinot reporting in:

Catmobile making great progress; Samantha safely picked up early as scheduled, Mac/Ming/Kimba keeping her entertained, Groucho & Cassie seem to be conspiring about something on the back corner cushions, Phesina's gang chatting with Chelsea and Franklin while Sydney & Bob shine up their pipes, HRH Chels is wondering about her BFFF Sophie, who hasn't checked in, so there's an urgent call going out now, we should be picking up Eddie any minute (can't wait for his jokes!!), I think that's all the pick ups for the Preakness. We will make it for the special event today at the Pimlico. Catmobile is all stocked - anyone not checked in, please call immediately!!

Mom, I know that housekeeper woman is due this morning - could you please make sure she doesn't touch my basement? She doesn't have the proper respect for my things. Thanks!

Purrs, Pinot
    Here! Here! Please don't leave me! I'll arrive today at 15.00 hrs!
    Tell Chels I'm on my way!

Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile--
    astrid

Hey Furkids,

AustinB here. I haven't been around for a while. Meowmie is having a difficult time right now since my hooman Sis is getting married in less than 3 weeks. I don't know what the big deal is all about. Meowmie has US!! But I sit by her side with a box of Kleenex and lick her tears away. I tried to tell her it will get better. I even bought her three bags of Hershey Chocolate Drops for comfort food, but nothing seems to be working. I wish my sis would go to Vegas and get married. Then maybe Meowmie would smile again.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Austin B, I'm sorry your Mom is going through such a time, but you did the right thing in staying there with her in her sadness. Take good care of her.

Well, purrents, crisis averted; Chelsea's BFFF Sophie is here. She missed the luncheon, but the kitties are settled in downstairs, they've been watching the Black Eyed Susan Day races on the special closed circuit big TV down there. There is all kinds of chatter; I have been banned for the time being. They need their "privacy". It seems the general concensus is that tomorrow's Preakness winner will be Animal Kingdom, of course, but they also seem to like Flashpoint. I think Samantha and Pinot had something to do with that one; Flashpoint is a grey horse. Not a very common color in this field.

In short; all is well. Dinner has been served and I'll report as things progress.

​GO RAVENS!!

Angel and Winnie are sad to have missed this trip (and a lot cheesed off at me) but we have been having such storms I wanted to keep them close. They look forward to hearing all the news from all their friends and want everyone to have a grand time.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so pleased to know that my Samantha is having a lovely time. She was just so touched that the catmobile came for her first. She needs a bit of TLC just at the moment.

She can't wait to hear the pipers, meet her horsey friends, hear Eddie's jokes and enjoy wonderful meals with all her catmobiles chums again. There is a rumour that Eddie might even accompany her home at the end of the trip. This is all just what she needs.

Got a call from Franklin....wants to know if we can get our own horsie....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

dehlers43,

Tell Franklin ONLY if he mucks the stalls twice a day.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hahahahahaha......like that's going to happen.....if I can't get them to clean their own catbox, there's no way they would muck stalls.......
    Besides, we're not zoned for horsies
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"