Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear Catmobile Kitties ----

I'm not sure about Saks, Lady Edwina, but there is a Lord & Taylor at Quakerbridge Mall. I'll be sure to hire someone who knows the very best places to shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Is there a Saks? I must completely redo the wardrobe for Winnie now that she needs pink instead of red.

Colorfully,

Edwina/es
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Tomorrow is Soncat's Purr-thday! Cassie is waving her tail and watching for the Catmobile
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Cassie, I'm already with the driver, we'll be picking everyone up until the wee hours of the morning. We should see you by 8am or so; get a little rest now, and dream of the surprise party - then the wedding!!

See you soon!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Winnie and Angel are all packed and ready to go!!! Winnie has even been putting a few steps on her pawsie today. Please everyone keep an eye on her that she doesn't over do in all the excitement!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

The Boys left a note for their little brother: We're going to the Royal Wedding and you're not!" Kimba didn't seemed bothered, he is glad to get me all to himself for awhile.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

The girls must have slipped off sometime during the night. Their bags are gone and all I found was a Cadburry creme egg and a note. The note says Happy Easter Mom!!! We are going to the royal wedding and you're not!!! hehehe
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Anyone heard from the kitties? They should be in England by now, but I haven't had any posts.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Not a word. Hmmmm.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I hope they brought the trailer for the Catmobile - between Chelsea's wardrobe and Franklin's bagpipes they must have had at least 2 trunks of stuff each....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Hi fellow purrents!
    I'm sorry for the delay checking in. This was quite a weekend! Friday was Soncat's birthday and we spent the day in New York City at the Hayden Planetarium & Museum of Natural History. When we got home, there was a great party waiting.

As always, all the kitties were on their ultra best behavior. To add to the festivities, their penguin friends were here! The penguins said they couldn't miss celebrating the purrthdays, the Gotcha Days, and of course Winnie's Freedom From the Splint Day.

Every kitty and penguin had a blast singing, dancing, and munching out on some great food. The sardines from the penguins were a huge hit and didn't last very long. Angel loved the haggis!

The guys had a great time talking sports with Soncat. They were trying to figure out what will happen with the football season. The lady kitties and penguins enjoyed watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and listened intently to Lady Edwina's expert comments. When Sparkler came out in her traditional Scottish dancer outfit you could hear the ooo's and aahh's from the ladies. That was when they all started making their shopping lists.

But the highlight of the evening was the private concert by the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet. They are fantastic! The Quartet played "Happy Birthday", "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and several other favorites. But they wouldn't tell us what they'll be playing at the wedding.

On Saturday the kitty and penguin ladies went shopping while the guys watched a ballgame. Lady Edwina was thrilled with the sales they caught. Chels, Sophie, Pinot, Cassie, Angel, and Winnie helped the other ladies find gorgeous tiaras and matching sunglasses. After loading up the Catmobile, everyone settled in for a good night's sleep.

Everyone left early yesterday morning. The plan was to take the penguins back to Mystic then catch their flight to London. I did remind all the travelers to check in with their purrents as soon as they can.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Anyone heard from the kitties? They should be in England by now, but I haven't had any posts.
    Nothing so far, but my credit card is gone and I found catnip in my wallet.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I never hear from Franklin and The Princess....sigh......after a trip they just come strolling in like it was no big deal. I count myself lucky if Chels is her normal gray tabby self (rather than hot pink or speckled with kelly green shamrocks) and Franklin hasn't brought home yet another set of bagpipes... Just how many types and sizes of bagpipes are there??????
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

...all my tuna cans are gone... and I haven't heard from Sophie yet...
    astrid

Still waiting for MY phone to ring *tapping foot on floor, looking at watch* AustinB and Spikerdude blew outta here (Austin was hanging on to 19 lb Spikerdude's back for a ride) with a huge duffel bag (no clue what's in it) and a case of Fancy Feast and a bag of PREMO catnip are missing. They are SOOOOOOOO grounded after this!!!

Don't even THINK about that "GOTCHA party" I planned. It's CANCELLED!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I was going to make chicken and noodles for lunch today but found all my cans of chicken breast are missing. Chicken breast is a favorite of Angel's so I'm sure it went with them. Also several bottles of cat nip tea.

At least we know they aren't hungry!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie