Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear Catmobile Kitties ----

Oh Winnie, don't worry about your splint. If necessary we can come up with a great cover story for you. A Royal wedding is a once in a lifetime thing and I'm sure not too many other kitties received the engraved invitation like all of us did. You're a very dear friend to all of us and we refuse to let you miss out on this trip.

As for AustinB, I'm not sure of his situation right now. I did send an e-mail to Auntie Donna in his defense and asked her for amnesty.

Pinot, when do you think we should plan on leaving for London? Maybe we should plan to head out the weekend before the festivities? I'm glad we had a chance to talk yesterday, as always you're doing an extraordinary job pulling this together.

Does anyone need help with their passport? If you need one let me know right away and one of our purralegals will help you out. Also, if you have any questions about your passport one of my Cat Court friends offered to help.

Okay fellow kitties, be sure to let Pinot or me know of your travel plans. If any of you can meet up with Sophie for the flight here please let us know. We're in the home stretch now! See all of you very soon.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Winnie did great at her check up today. The vet put a strip of bright read tape on it to help make it more stable. Looks like Winnie will get to go with you all to the wedding. She needs fashion advise as to what to wear with a red splint though.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Mac says a red tartan plaid would look really cool with the red on Winnie's splint. Since when did Mac become a fashionista? Ming is more the ready to reserve his seat next to his beloved, Princess Chels. He says that Chelsea will be the REAL princess at this wedding. Ahhhh...love.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Winnie, I'm so glad you'll be with us for the historic wedding! ...and I agree, many tartans would be lovely with your red splint.

OK, kitties, time is winding down to prep for this trip! We will hit the road on the Saturday a week before the wedding; that would be the 23rd. The wedding is Friday the 29th, and we'll be headed back on Monday the second of May. I MUST be in town that week. This will give us time for sightseeing and shopping. We'll pick up some souvenirs for the wedding that can only be purchased in London.

Check in with me or Groucho to let us know if you're flying in to an airport (O'hare or BWI would be best) or if the Catmobile will be picking you up. Make sure your seat is reserved!

See you soon!
    Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Angel and Winnie would like the Catmobile to pick them up. It would be easier on Winnie's paw than taking a bus to the airport if that's ok.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

6. Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    The vet put a strip of bright read tape on it to help make it more stable. Looks like Winnie will get to go with you all to the wedding. She needs fashion advise as to what to wear with a red splint though.
    Darling Winnie...

There are options...

and of course....

Any of these would be purrfect with your red accented splint.

Let me know which you prefer and I will have it cleaned and ready for you!

Affectionately,

Edwina

Hellooooooooo Miss Winnie,

May I call you Winnie?? You have the whole row of seats at your disposal, along with a monogrammed litterbox and wipes. I also have AustinB at your beck-and-call, with his cat buggy, all set up so that you can elevate your boo-boo.

If you should require anything else, please do NOT hesitate to contact me.

Yours,

Eliza Jane Percysnickle

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Angel and Winnie would like the Catmobile to pick them up. It would be easier on Winnie's paw than taking a bus to the airport if that's ok.
    Hi Miss MoFF,
    Never fear, that was our plan all along. Please tell Winnie to keep her cell phone on, Pinot and I will call her about the arrangements.

Your friend,
    Groucho

I do believe the boys will be flying in to O'Hare. They sooo want to see Chicago again!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Darling Winnie...

There are options...

and of course....

Any of these would be purrfect with your red accented splint.

Let me know which you prefer and I will have it cleaned and ready for you!

Affectionately,

Edwina
    Gosh such pretty hats. Winnie can't decide. She has no experience in fashion so would like you to pick one for her. She is in awe of Miss Edwina's fashion sense.

We thank you all for taking her under your paws during the trip. Angel will be able to help you too should you need her. She has been so sweet to her mommy; even washing her left ear for her since she can't do that without whacking herself in the head. Or maybe she is just paying her mommy back for all the ear washing she got as a youngster.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Hi fellow kitties,
    I was talking to Meowmie last night and I came up with an idea. We're due to leave for London on April 23. Well, I'd like to invite all of you to come to Trenton a day or two early. You see, April 22 is Soncat's purrthday and he wants me to be home with him. I hope all of you will come for the party I have in mind for him. He loves it when all of you come by for a Catmobile trip. We can make it a surprise party for him!
    Meowmie said everyone is welcome and she'll order plenty of food...fried chicken, crab legs, shrimp, ribs, haggis chips. Plus, Meowmie and Soncat can't wait to hear the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet in action.
    There will be plenty of soft pillows and warm blankets. I know how to get into the refrigerator now so we can get at those left-overs when my hoomins are sleeping.
    Okay friends, we're in countdown now. Please let me know if you can make it for Soncat's party, he'll be so surprised. As always, everyone will be picked up.
    See you soon!

Your friend,
    Groucho

Mac and Ming are sooo there! They desperately need a break from their new "little brother". Ming has been hard pressed to find time for bagpipe practice! They'll be there!

I do believe that works with my schedule, Groucho! I'll see you for the party! I know, ssshhhhh, don't say anything....

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Franklin and Chelsea will be there too. Chels' gotcha day is April 21 and Franklin's b-day is April 22 so this will be a great way for them to celebrate!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

We'll all be there! And the Bagpipers and the Scottish Dancer can't wait to perform for the occasion.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery