Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear Catmobile Kitties ----

Dear Catmobile Kitties ----

Cassie and I were wondering if the kitties would like to visit Chicago in mid-June. The Cubs play the White Sox at Comiskey Park -- oops, U.S. Cellular Field -- for three games. I think U.S. Cellular Field would be easier for the Catmobile to travel to and park at than Wrigley Field. Parking at Wrigley is never easy. Kitties, please don your sunglasses and plan to spend a day at the ball park with us. The Cell is nice, even though some of the upper sections are a little steep. They have lots of options for food, both healthier choices and traditional game food. Chicago is fun in summer. We could even take a picture with the Art Institute's lions.

Thank you,
    Cassie Cat and Elyse

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sounds good!.. I bet there will be lots of opportunities for bagpipe recitals, too!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mr Scrappy is one of the Chicgo Cubs Animal Angel Fan Club.
    If Our Pet Talker Angels, Mr Scrappy would open up that Concessions and HH Lady Edwina Rose an ex Chicgoan and Juke Joint Joseph would be happy to be guides , especially to Morton's Steak House!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Isn't the royal wedding in April? Winnie and Angel will need to recover from that before I let them make further plans. they are still trying on clothes from Mardi gras
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Yes, the Royal Wedding is April 29 - here's the link to keep you updated...

http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/

I haven't discussed this with Pinot yet. We'll have to chat when she gets off the Catberry - it's been all abuzz since the last trip!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

They could catch the EL in Evanston and take it to Addison and Wrigley Field. Edwina would love to visit the Northside where she once lived and is an old hand at traveling by rail!

If there is no need for the bagpipes, I'm keeping the boys home this trip. Ming is seriously practicing for the wedding and I'd hate to have that interrupted. After all, they will be performing on the world stage this time! If Mac wants to go solo, I'll let you know soon.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Cassie and all my fellow kitties,
    Baseball in Chicago sounds like loads of fun! Count me in, I'm going to get my baseball glove and start practicing catching and pitching with Soncat. We'll definitely need our sunglasses for this trip!

Cassie, I was going to call you later. When do you think we should start making our plans for the royal wedding? That's coming up in a matter of weeks. I left a message for Pinot on her Catberry but haven't heard from her yet. We should also find out if the Royal family has any cats.

London in the springtime, baseball in Chicago.....this is going to be a fun summer!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I'll definitely be on the Royal Wedding, of course, and then you can count me in for a nice summer in Chicago. I'll call my bfff Chels to see if she's going too (paws crossed).. I'm soooo excited!

Cute as usual,
    Sophie

--Posted via CatBerry Mobile--
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Cassie and all my fellow kitties,
    Baseball in Chicago sounds like loads of fun! Count me in, I'm going to get my baseball glove and start practicing catching and pitching with Soncat. We'll definitely need our sunglasses for this trip!

Cassie, I was going to call you later. When do you think we should start making our plans for the royal wedding? That's coming up in a matter of weeks. I left a message for Pinot on her Catberry but haven't heard from her yet. We should also find out if the Royal family has any cats.

London in the springtime, baseball in Chicago.....this is going to be a fun summer!

Your friend,
    Groucho

Prince William's wedding is on April 29... that's a Friday. I don't think we should wait much longer before we start to plan.

Cassie and I checked on royal.gov.uk ---
    The Queen has four Corgis and three "Dorgis" (Corgi x dachshund). The Royal Family are also horse enthusiasts. We couldn't find any mention of cats. There is a section on the Royal Mews -- but it has to do with horses! Imagine that. Apparently, in British English, a mews is a form of stable. Maybe the Royal Mews has barn cats, though. We could consult with Killearn Kitties' Samantha and her meowmie.

The Cubs are home for the entire week before the cross town series in June. They play Milwaukee and then the New York Yankees. We think the kitties should plan to be in Chicago for at least part of that week. Maybe we can catch the Cubs and the Yankees at Wrigley and then the cross town series. The Yankees almost never play here, so that is sure to be a big weekend.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie hopes Lady Edwina will offer advice on appropriate hat wearing for a Royal Wedding.

DID SOMEONE MENTION A ROAD TRIP???????? Sorry I haven't been around lately guys. Meowmie has been a little "under the weather", so I've had to tend to her with Kleenex when she cries and make sure I keep her laughing by knocking stuff off the shelves, and giving her one of my world famous goofy looks!! So far it hasn't worked and I'm a little concerned. She ALWAYS laughs when I do that!!! Not sure if she's up for a long bus trip. But...I AM!!!! Let me know where to meet da bus. I'll bring the 'nip!!

Sorry the pipers aren't going to make it. I'd LOVE to hear more pipe music. Good luck at the Royal Wedding!!!

Lady E, LOVE your chapeau!!!! You will surely out-do the Queen come April 29th.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I thought the Pipers and the Scottish Dancer were to be part of the Royal Wedding.. Sydney, Bob, and Sparkler have sure been practicing for it!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Prince William's wedding is on April 29... that's a Friday. I don't think we should wait much longer before we start to plan.
    Winnie still can not use her footsie so it's sort of iffy if she can go right now. She will be heartbroken to miss the wedding though.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Dear sweet Winnie, if you are still not able to use your hurt footie at that time -- my meowmie is a nurse, she will get you a wheelchair, and I will push you where you need to go.