Thread: One of these cats...

One of these cats...

is not like the other. Tell me which one's different.

I remember that song from a kid's show but they didn't say cats they said things.

Anywhoo...I was looking at the gorgeous Cat of the Day and was curious how many Ragdolls had been COTD in the past. I went to the Search area for cats and typed in Ragdoll and there 90 in the past. Looking down the list they all are similar but have some small distinct difference.

Just thought it would coool. Don't know if I include the link to my search if it will come up but try it:

http://petoftheday.com/search/search...s&mr=200&pr=ON

Wow, look at 'em all!

Ragdolls are one cat I don't have and wish I did!

Yes, Ragdolls are gorgeous cats. When I found Alani & Blaze on Petfinder, it said that they were Ragdoll mixes but I don't see it. I think they're more like Maine Coon mixes. I used to think that my Sky was part Ragdoll but when I took his picture to a cat show the Ragdoll breeder said no. I did,however,find out that he's part Norwegian Forest Cat from a breeder who breeds these cats.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Yes, Ragdolls are gorgeous cats. When I found Alani & Blaze on Petfinder, it said that they were Ragdoll mixes but I don't see it. I think they're more like Maine Coon mixes. I used to think that my Sky was part Ragdoll but when I took his picture to a cat show the Ragdoll breeder said no. I did,however,find out that he's part Norwegian Forest Cat from a breeder who breeds these cats.
    Your kitties are so gorgeous as I already told you on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Your kitties are so gorgeous as I already told you on FB.
    Thanks so much. I took some new pictures of them today so I'll be starting a new thread in cat general soon. My Blaze sure is a ham and great poser for the camera while Alani is much shyer and more sensitive to the camera flash.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Thanks so much. I took some new pictures of them today so I'll be starting a new thread in cat general soon. My Blaze sure is a ham and great poser for the camera while Alani is much shyer and more sensitive to the camera flash.
    It is funny how some pets like the camera and some don't. My 3 cats usually do not cooperate if they realize I am trying to take pics of them.