Thread: Stunning Scarlett and Rhett!

Stunning Scarlett and Rhett!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Rhett and Scarlett! There are no words to describe your beauty; your colors are simply spectacular! I've had the pleasure of meeting many Eclectus parrots here on Pet Talk over the years, but not until today did I know that you boys were the green ones, the girls, red! As your Mom says, being true Southerners your names are most fitting; let's just hope your relationship is not quite as tumultuous as your famous namesakes! I just love that shot of you two hanging out to dry in your beautiful garden after your shower! Ahh, what a life!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your gorgeous selves with us today! How lucky they are, having two such joyful, stunningly beautiful best feathered friends in you two kids! Enjoy your much deserved day atop Pet Talk's top perch, being loved and spoiled to pieces! Love to you both on your big day, beautiful Rhett and Scarlett!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WOW, Rhett & Scarlet

You're both so beautiful! Rhett, your beak looks like candy corn!

Scarlett and Rhett you are indeed both stunning!!!

I loved seeing your gorgeous pictures today. There is something I've always wondered. Since you are southern birds, do you you have a southern accent? I bet that would be super cute; you two cuties with a southern drawl!!! You are super cute no matter what though. I hope you are enjoying your special day with some extra fun things.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon, Scarlett and Rhett! Not one, but two Parrots of the Day- how special is that! I enjoyed seeing your pictures! Your bright colors are so joyful and beautiful, especially on a cloudy day in Chicago. I'll bet you are great ambassadors with children, teaching about birds and proper bird care. Maybe some of them will be future bird parents Is it warm enough that you can shower outdoors, or do you go out after your shower? I'm glad I got to meet you today! Happy Pet of the Day to both of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Scarlett and Rhett, it's a pleasure to meet you. Oh My Goodness! You two are just BEAUTIFUL and I love your colors. That's great that you can be outdoors to dry after a bath/ shower. I can't get over how absolutely stunning you both are with your green and red.... and I think your names are perfect for you. I hope all of you have a long happy life together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Blog Entries

Rhett and Scarlett

Simply the most beautiful parrots I've ever seen! I have seen lots. Have a great day!!! Peace and love

You're two gorgeous birds Rhett and Scarlett! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Scarlett and Rhett, you are so beautiful! I love your bright colors. Can you fly? I wondered about you being outside, but you are too smart to leave your loving home. You are perfect Pets of the Day!