Thread: St. Pattie's Cookie!

St. Pattie's Cookie!

And a fine green bow it is, young one! So glad to see you made it through the misery of a kitty's youth to find your forever home. May the luck of the Irish be with you today and always and especially on this your COTD day!

We bet Cookie that you will have corned beef and cabbage for dinner tonight, along with a baked potato , fully loaded.
    You are such a Pretty Colleen Cookie and full of the spirit of the Emerald Isle.

We Found Cats would love to share our Corned Beef Briscuit with you, and All of Our Friends on Pet Talk.
    Wear Green and Erin Go Bragh!!

We Found Ctas are sending an Irish MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Irish Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^, Cool Coookie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Saint Patricks Day Cookie! So sweet of you to let mom put that bow on ya! You look pretty in the tux and bow!
    Happy COTD as well! Always great to hear another happy cat rescue story!!

Hi gorgeous, you are the sweetest Cookie ever!
    And you look so adorable with that bow, it matches with your beautiful eyes

Happy COTD Cookie, I hope you're having a terrific day!!
    Love and lots of kisses
    astrid

Top O' the Mornin' to you beautiful Cookie!!!

How festive you look in your beautiful green bow!!! I'm still smiling from the cuteness of it all. I hope you are having a very happy St. Patrick's day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuxie Cookie with the spiffy green bow! What a precious tuxedo kitty you are! And smart, too- you keep your mom informed of goings-on I love talkative kitties! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Cookie and happy Saint Patrick's Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gosh, I almost missed seeing you today, Cookie! What an adorable Tuxie you are - very, very pretty girl! Congrats on being the St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day! You look quite festive with your green bow! So nice to meet you.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Hello Cookie,

You are a beautiful girl Cookie. I love your pretty bow too. I am very
    pleased to meet you today & want to offer my congratulations on your very
    special day as our CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of pets & scritches
    sweet little girl.
    Last edited by lizbud; 03-17-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Cookie

Cookie is an absolute beauty! Happy St. Patties day and enjoy your COTD,you sure deserve it! Peace and love

Hello Cookie, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute sweet girl. Are you Irish with your green bow? LOL You sure were small at 1.5 lbs but you look very pretty now. I am sure you have a good home and are loved. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

In the words of "furrybeast..." What a fine green bow it is! What a beautiful St. Patrick's Day honoree you are, dear Cookie! I got a bit teary, reading your autobio., especially when I got to the part that read..."I was very small and very underweight. I only weighed 1.5 pounds, and no one thought I would make it, but I am a fighter."

Indeed you are one amazing fighter and survivor, Cookie! Blessedly, your dear Mommy came to your rescue just in the nick of time, and together you and she have beaten the odds! Oh, what a long way you've come, Cookie! You're simply beautiful, sweet boy, inside and out, and we're honored to have such a deserving kitty as our EXTRA special and MOST deserving, St. Patty's Day honoree!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Cookie! Hope you and your dear Mommy are enjoying a very happy, love filled day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, Cookie, and may the luck of the Irish always be with you and your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cookie, you are the perfect St Pat's Day kitty! You look so festive in your green bow which sets off your green eyes. I love your facial markings - the little mustache (even if you are a girl!) and stripe down your nose. You must have had the luck of the Irish when you and your mom found each other. With good care you have turned into a healthy and beautiful cat. I hope you celebrated your special day as COTD, sweet Cookie!