Thread: Honey

Honey

What a wonderful story about Honey. - am sorry that her human is terminal. I have to believe that Honey was an angel sent to her. Happy dotd to a beautiful girl both inside and out
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Honey, it is a pleasure to meet you. May I say that you are absolutely knockout beautiful?! Look at your wavy hair! Not only are you a lovely girl but it sure sounds as if you are sweet and loyal too. I am so glad you were adopted and have a wonderful home and are loved. Congrats on being DOTD!

To your human: I am so sorry you are terminally ill but I know your Honey is good medicine for you. I'm glad you have a sister who is close to Honey. Best wishes to you... Kay in NC

Honey, you are stunning and I am thrilled that you have each other !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Honey

Honey is so special and I would like to thank my sister for sharing this wonderful dog with me. Honey has won my heart !I treasure every day with my sister and her.

Honey- Dog of the Day

Thank you for your wonderful posts.
    Honey is a joy to live with and to love.
    I want to thank Nor Cal Irish Setter rescue
    and Paul for letting this fantastic girl live with
    me and be my everything.

Honey is beautiful

You are so wonderful to not only to have adopted Honey, but her age was not a concern to you. I'm sorry to hear of your health concerns, I can see that Honey makes each day worth living and getting up each and every morning, you have a wonderful spirit, thank you so much for sharing her story.

Precious Honey. As your dear person says, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, inside or out. Your shiny, wavy, copper colored coat is simply gorgeous, and your big, brown eyes, so filled with love. But it's your big heart and gentle spirit that best define the true beauty that you are.

I couldn't agree more, that you helped to save your person as much as she/he helped to save you. You are truly an earthly angel sent from above, a priceless blessing, and I can only imagine how much your devoted companionship and unconditional love mean to her during these very difficult times. My heart swelled, and my eyes filled with tears, picturing you with your precious paws together in prayer, imagining you and your person heading out for a rainy day excursion to Pets Mart to greet your fellow shoppers and watch the hamsters spin on their wheels; taking such comfort from the simpelest of pleasure; two soul mates just spending time together.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your person's very serious health condition, but I do believe in miracles, Honey, and will be keeping her in my prayers in hope that she will defy the odds; that you and she will know many more happy years together.

I can't imagine a more worthy Dog of the Day than you, Honey, and we are truly honored to have had the chance to meet you today, and pay tribute to the very, very special furkid that you are, and all that you mean to your person. You are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue.

I hope today, you and your person, and your devoted Auntie too, can enjoy a peaceful and happy day of celebration, and I hope seeing you being honored here today puts a big smile on your person's face, and brings her some comfort.
    Congratulations, love, and a big hug and kiss to you, beautiful Honey, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    I have to believe that Honey was an angel sent to her.
    Me, too! Honey, I am sure that you are an angel sent to your person! You are beautiful and it sounds like you're providing lots of love and happiness on a daily basis! Happy Dog of the Day to you, lovely Honey!

And big prayers for a miracle for your person
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Honey

I am so sorry to hear about your special person; my heart goes out to her. I'm also glad that you will always have a home to live in for yourself. Take care, all of you.

How nice to hear from Honey's auntie (such a wonderful sister and doggie aunt), and from Honey's mom too! What a wonderful family, human and furry. You are so blessed to have one another. And thank goodness for all of those dear souls who devote themselves to rescue!
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.♥
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Honey,

You are a beautiful pup and I'm so happy to know what a wonderful
    home you have. I don't know how to come into Rescue, but it makes
    me happy to know you are now with folks who love & care for you. I hope
    you & your person have many more happy years together.Congratulations
    on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Honey

What a beauty! All the prayers and best wishes in the world to you and yours! So happy Honey is DOTD,peace and love