Thread: Spicy the Rogue!

Spicy the Rogue!

Good Morning Spicy! You're full of purrsonality, aren't you? Rats? For breakfast?

Anyway, you're a beautiful kitty and very deserving of your COTD title today. You keep your family happy and on their toes! Have a great celebration today, honey, and a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You are quite the independant Cat ,Spicy.
    I hope that one day I can get Pouncer Roccalno to come in out of the cold for the winter.
    She too is a mouser , yet gets along with the Birds and they share the Dry Food.

We hope that one day you will realize that Mia is not your enemy and that you can be good friends, if you only give Mia half a chance.

Pouncer Roccalno and My Porch Ctas love your Cattitude and Free Spirit and are sending a Born Free MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest Semi Wild Cat, and Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Sensational Spicy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Spicy, I hope you're having a good day. If not, I suppose Mia is going to have a long day. You are quite the cat, arent you? You like the crows but dont like Mia. You like outside in summer and inside in winter. It sounds as if you have the best of both worlds. I enjoyed your pics and think you are a pretty girl. I can tell your humans love you and I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

A very interesting bio, Miss Spicy! You are a bit of a character it seems. So nice that your family gives you the freedom and yet the protection you need for a happy life. Very nice to meet you, sweet Spicy - you are a special COTD.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Good afternoon, beautiful Spicy! I like your independent spirit! But at the same time, you brought your people some 'presents' too ! What a beautiful coat you have -- I would love to pet you. Please be careful on your outdoor wanderings, spunky Spicy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Spicy what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you today. I hope someday you will be content to move inside all the time. If you do, please be nice to Mia.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sweet, beautiful Spicy, you spicy rogue girl, you! Happy Cat of the Day to you! You do it your way, don't you, Spicy? And lucky you, your family loves you just the way you are, for who you are...unconditionally (your penchant for bringing home "presents" included)! You might not fit the classic description of a typical family's best feline friend and furkid, but you and your parents couldn't be more well suited! As they say, a lid for every pot, and you found your dream forever family in your proud, loving, Mom and Dad (your kitty sib, not so much), and to say they found a treasure in you goes without saying!
    Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces; you sure do deserve it, sweetheart!
    Lots of love to you on your big day in the spotight, precious Spicy, with wishes that you and your family will share many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Spicy

I love Spicy! She is just beautiful. I hope she stays safe when she is outside.

Spicy

Spicy, such beautiful colors in your fur, and what pretty eyes! I am so glad that your family moved to you and took you in. It takes a lot of time and love to tame a feral kitty. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

Spicy!

What a cat you are...lol!
    You picked the right people, that's for sure. You should be nice to Mia though - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD!

Blog Entries

Spicy

Thanks for all the lovely comments on the Spicemeister! She had a pretty fine day and lotsa treats (as usual) xoxo We love her

I'm back because I just saw Mon's post and found out that Spicy is one of PT's own! Spicy, I hope you had a wonderful day as the Cat of the Day! Any time your humans want to share more photos of you (Mia too), I'm ready to see them ... you have such a pretty coat! I love kitty pictures!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Spicy, you sure are a pretty girl! I'm glad you decided to come inside during the winter; now come in during the summer too where you will be safe from outside dangers. You are a brave girl to catch rats - they are big and mean - but you are bigger and more cunning. Your mom wrote that you had a great day as COTD, and deservedly so, sweet Spicy. I hope you have many more years with your family who loves you so much.