Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MiniMoo from cow country

MiniMoo from cow country

This is MiniMoo.

A few weeks ago she decided that we looked like a good candidate for her family and she made her mind to adopt us. We were in denial for a little while, but she knew better. If we were not before, we are now officially cat freaks

She is an older kitten, I think she still has her kitten teeth. She's very cuddly and playful and she's doing pretty well with the other cats. Since we couldn't get an appointment with the vet until next Saturday, she's sleeping in the garage. This also helps her and the other cats get used to each other smells and presence.

It's difficult to take a good picture of her, she's always on the go, very busy And very cuddly.

An update on Mitzi: when we tried to have her spayed, the vet discovered the scar, so I guess, she'd already have an owner or she was spayed by the Trap-and-Neuter people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiniMoo.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	55456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiniMoo1.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	55457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiniMoo2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	55458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiniMoo3.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	55459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiniMoo4.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	55460  

Awww, aww! Hi, Miss Mini Moo! What a pretty girl you are with your black and white coat, and your cute pink nose! It is very nice to meet you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats!!! She's adorable and I love her name too.

Yay! Welcome to Pet Talk, MiniMoo! You chose your new family wisely!
    I've Been Frosted

Ohhh!!! What an adorable tiny little cow!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She's gorgeous! And obviously extremely intelligent, having chosen such a great family to adopt!

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

What a sweet little girl she is!!! Thank you for taking her in. I can see why it was so difficult to say no.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

shes adorable glad she found a forever home
    love the name too

Awww little MiniMoo! What a sweet and pretty little kitty! Holstein baby, you are so lucky to have a Pet Talk home.

I wish you many happy and healthy years with your people!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Mini Moo is such a great Tuxedo Cat , and quite handsome.
    Mini Moo reminds me of the time when my Scrappy Two was the Holstein Meezer
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome to Pet Talk MiniMoo! The cat always knows.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

What a pretty kitty you are, MiniMoo! I love the big black oval on your shoulder.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Aaaawww, what a cute baby girl you are, Mini-Moo
    And of course anyone here would have said yes!

Dear little Moo, is tomorrow the day you see the doctor? I hope you get the best possible report! You sure are cute!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

It's a pleasure to meet you, MiniMoo and welcome to Pet Talk! What a little cutie you are! It's easy to see why your new purrents are so in love with you. I hope you get an excellent report from your whitecoat. You couldn't have chosen a better furever home. Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of "welcome" lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE