Thread: My 11 yr old Bermese/Bengal kitty has a dark spot on her eye...?

My 11 yr old Bermese/Bengal kitty has a dark spot on her eye...?

My cat has in the last year developed a dark spot on her right eye, on the inner corner of her iris. It does not look like a freckle (which I have heard some people say it might be). She actually has a light brown freckle on the same eye, but it came a couple years ago and looks significantly different.

The newer dark spot is more translucent looking, almost like a shadow. However I know it's not just a shadow because in certain lights it flashes differently, I mean it doesn't reflect light in that one spot as the rest of her eye does.

I'm curious if anyone has seen something like this on their cat. I'm afraid that it may be some sort of repercussion to a stroke she had just over a year ago. It was after that that I noticed this dark spot. Also there is a new dark spot on her right ear that has developed. It is a spot that is actually on the pigment of her skin. I called her Vet about it but he said it was probably nothing and to bring her in if I was concerned. Figured it wouldn't hurt to see if anyone else has experienced this first.
    my kiki
    ...sorry for the large photos...couldn't get them smaller

I would go to the vet...
    Nine is Fine!!

I hope it is nothing but My Princess had that , just before she lost her vision.
    But then again Princess was much older than Kiki , Sandra.
    We Found ^^ Porch ^^ and Angels ^^ are praying that all is well with Kiki, and it is something benign.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My 14 yr old Neko has those brown spots on his eyes too. It started with one when he about 10 or 11 and now they are taking over!

My vet said they don't cause a problem and he has no problems with his vision, so I'm hoping that it's nothing serious for your kitty

Here's a pic of Neko
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Neko- that is interesting. What did the vet say it was?