Thread: Lina the Rabbit

Lina the Rabbit

Hello Lina in Germany; it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure are cute and have such a sweet face and I like your floppy ears. No doubt your human takes good care of you and loves you very much. I hope you have many years together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

Hello beautiful bunny Lina! Happy Pet of the Day greetings to you from across the miles! Oh, what an adorable Lop girl you are! I just love the photo your person chose to share with us, being able to see that lovely, sweet face of yours up close. Thank you so much for not running from the camera, posing so patiently! You have the prettiest coloring, sweetheart, and your coat looks so, so soft and silky! I can just imagine how special it is to hold and cuddle you! Your person loves you so very much, Lina, and for good reason! Any person would feel blessed to have a furkid as beautiful, as special as you, to call her/his own!
    Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, Lina! I hope you and fur sis Marie, and your loving guardian, all enjoy a very happy day of celebration! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Lina! (Please have your person give you an extra carrot, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lina how adorable you are!!!

You have such a sweet face!!! It sounds like you are one happy bunny!!! I have to agree with you that carrots are yummy!!! I hope you and your bunny pal, Marie, are having a fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Lina! What a pretty bunny you are! I like your coat colors and your sweet face -- and oh, those ears! I hope you and Marie are having a fun day. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, Lina!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Lina

Lina is a lovely little rabbit and it's easy to see why you love her so much! Glad she is your pet and she's a wonderful POTD. PEACE AND LOVE