Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeko

Meeko

Broken ribs? How horrifying. Your former family should have been brought up on animal cruelty charges! I'm so glad your final family fought to get you and keep you well; hoping for a long life together for all of you. Happy COTD.

Meeko, what a sweetheart! I'm so sorry your first human experience was so awful; I think you know by now they're all not like that, and your family will make sure you never meet anyone like that again.

Happy COTD to a very deserving and special kitty. Have a wonderful day, sweet baby Meeko!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Certainly a sad beginning for little Meeko, but we're very happy he is now in a loving home. Such a handsome guy! It is nice to meet you, Meeko - be happy, enjoy your family, and congrats on being a most wonderful COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Meeko, bless that vet and the staff who got you all better and didn't care about the money! Even better, you became a real member of a very loving family - with that face and blue eyes, how could they not love you!

Happy COTD, handsome Meeko!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Meeko is so lucky that he came across such a dedicated Vet, and then you came along to give Meeko his place in the sun and a Wonderful Furr Ever home.
    How anyone could treat a Little Creature of Our Loving Lord God Above is beyond me. We are praying taht there is a spot in the Nine Circles of Hell for anyone who abuses the Beasts and The Children.

Meeko is such a Handsome Cat, and he will be such a MagnfiCat when he gets his growth, and we know that you will have so many years of love and companionship together.
    Please post photos of Meeko on Cat General so we can admire him.

We Found Cats Love Meeko , and are so glad that he is all right after his rough start in life.
    We are sending Our Best Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Meezer ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Miraculous Meeko ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Meeko, whatever awful cruelty was inflicted upon you previously has certainly not affected your attitude toward humans. You are a loving and sweet kitty, depite your past suffering. I am so glad your story has a happy outcome and you are adored and loved by your devoted family. May you enjoy a long healthy life and have a wonderful COTD celebration, most deserving Meeko!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Meeko, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure are a beautiful boy and I think a sweet one also. There is no doubt but that you are loved and have a wonderful home. I'm so glad you survived your broken ribs and now are such a handsome healthy beloved member of the family. I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Special boy

What a lucky boy to have such a wonderful family like yours. He it truly special.

Handsome Meeko, it seems you have met the worst and the best that hoomans can be. I am so glad your loving family found you and that you only have to know love and happiness for the rest of your life!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I, too, am horrified that such a sweet little thing could have been so abused. Thank goodness Meeko now has a family to love and care for him. I'm sure he will continue to thrive with his forever family.

Meeko what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I think you may be magic too. Seeing your sweet pictures sure made my gloomy day brighter. I'm so sorry about you horrible first family but you got the last laugh on them. You have a wonderfully loving family and home now. I'm sure your new family will be blessed for what they have done for you. I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meeko is so beautiful. I risk inviting bad karma on myself, but I hope whoever hurt him periodically feels a stab of the same pain Meeko felt when his little ribs were broken.

Gorgeous flame point Meeko! I'm so glad you are healthy and happy! I love the picture of you enjoying the window. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Meeko!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He's a beautiful baby... but is he as small as he looks in the second picture?

What a beautiful Meezer man you are, Meeko; precious beyond words! That sweet expression, those dazzling baby blues, could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! I so enjoyed reading your Mommy's beautiful, heartfelt tribute to her best boy! What a sweetheart you are, such a gentle soul. I'm so sorry to hear of your horrific start at life. How anyone could abuse and injure an innocent, defenseless animal is beyond comprehension, but that fact that after such suffering you're still capable of such unconditional love and trust, is simply amazing, and a testament to your indomitable spirit! As someone else has said, you've known the worst, and blessedly the best in families, and from here on in, for all the days of your life, you will be loved and cherished by your forever family for the beautiful creature that you are, just as it should be!

I so enjoyed meeting you today, Meeko; reading all about you and your happy, enchanted life; how much you mean to your Mommy and Daddy, the joy you bring to their lives. As your Mom says, you're not just a sweet kitty, you're family! How lucky they are to have you in their lives, sweetheart; you truly are one most deserving Cat of the Day (every day)!

Love and cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Meeko! Hope you're having a fun day, being spoiled and loved to pieces by your proud parents!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-09-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~