Thread: Funny Teddy

Funny Teddy

One of the funniest posts I've seen in a long time. I hope you don't have human kids; Teddy sounds like a handful! I love that your husband said that Teddy had bad tail days; almost laughed myself off my chair! Teddy, keep up the good work, but maybe switch to decaf???? Happy COTD

Teddy Rocks!

What a great post, and what a great "orange guy"! Thanks for sharing, it got me off to the right start today.

Teddy certainly is so fortunate to have New Guardians who knew that he needed time to adjust, and that he would in his own time be a Great Cat Companion.
    Now you and Teddy are reaping the rewards of patience and you are great Friends now. Many people want things quickly, but you were kind enough to let Teddy get used to you in his own time.

And now Teddy is a Full Time Friend and Companion , not to mention a Part Time Physician,and Pyhsio Therapist.
    Teddy is such a Big Hnadsome Terrific Tabby, and we are so pleased that he has found his place in the sun.

We Found Ctas especially Tubster Panther and Scrappy Two, both Ex Porch Cats love you Teddy, and are starting a Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW Fou Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Terrific Teddy Cat ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Teddy, you are so handsome and funny!

And what nice, wonderful people you have to take you in and give you all that time to come around and depressurize at his own pace.

One thing, dear Teddy's people: PLEASE DO NOT GIVE TEDDY COFFEE OR OTHER CAFFEINE DRINKS! Caffeine is VERY dangerous for cats.

Welcome home, Teddy, you fine Cat Of The Day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tedders

Teddy looks like a great guy I'd like to know. Next time I'm passing through Turlock, I might just stop by. We could share mouse-hunting tales.

You might want to reconsider letting him have caffeine, as it's known to not be good for cats. Check this out for making an informed decision:
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...9134509AAC73Hw

Teddy what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I so enjoyed reading about you today. I'm still chuckling!!! Thank your mommy for a much needed giggle at your expense today. It was just what I needed on this chilly rainy day. I hope you are being spoiled beyond rotten today. You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to everyone's kind words about my beloved Teddy. I do want to assure everyone that he does not get a lot of caffeine. He does sneak some of my coffee or cola or tea by dipping his paw in my drinks (he loves it all), but I catch him before he gets more than a teeny taste. In the future, I will watch him even more closely. (Oh, he is going to be so surly about this...)

Hello Teddy; it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are an active curious boy, arent you? I smiled as I read about you. I'm so glad you have a good home and are loved. You are such a handsome cat. I hope you and your humans will be together for many years. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Awww, Teddy! You are hunky and handsome -- and a busy kitty guy, keeping tabs on your tail! I am SO happy that you are a beloved kitty! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Teddy you are so very handsome and funny! I loved reading the bio your mom wrote, I'm sure there's no room for boredom when you're around

I hope you're enjoying your special day with lots of yogurt included

Happy COTD Teddy!
    astrid

Astrid, Sophie is so cute. She looks very sweet.

I've been known to get all teary, reading the Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day, and today is no exception, except this time I'm crying from laughing so hard! "Bad tail days," "switch to Starbucks." What a great write up, what a funny, funny Mommy you have, Teddy...almost as entertaining as you! I think you've met your match in your Mommy, or maybe she's met hers in you! lol What a great story, and what a lucky family, having a kitty as handsome, quirky, mischievous, goofy and lovable, as you! Awww, watching over your Mommy as she recovered from her surgery...doesn't get any better than that!
    Thanks for ending my day with a huge smile and lots of laughs! You're the best Teddy, and so very deserving of the title Cat of the Day, every day! Hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled, wacky Teddy approved day of celebration! Please have your Mommy give you a big hug and a kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teddy!

LOL! I thank you for making me laugh...I know what it's like to see cats run through the house with the 'kitty crazies'!
    It seems that Teddy has adopted well into his comfy surroundings...what a lucky kitty!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Teddy!

Blog Entries

Teddy

Yes, I agree Teddy is a pretty funny guy! I'm sure a tiny bit of coffee or tea, a little pepsi can't do any harm. Gotta keep old Teddy happy eh? Perfectly excellent cat of the day! Goooo Teddy Have a great life, peace and love