Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ole has a new sister! Picture heavy*

Ole has a new sister! Picture heavy*

So, Ole has a new sister This was not planned at all but I couldn't pass her up. Once you see the pictures you will see why! Her name is Keva. I have always loved the name and wanted my mom to name Megs, Keva. Keva is what I believe to be a German Shepherd mix. She is whopping 27 pounds at 6 months old. She just looks like a mini shepherd I absolutely love this puppy. She is so well behaved and very smart. Ole and her get along great until he realizes he has to share with her Ole does not know how to share so we are working on that with him. Enough of my jabber on to the pictures.

Meet baby Keva

Ole says "you mean she is staying?"

"ok she isn't that bad. But I'm not sharing my toys with her"

brother and sister love

Ole gathers his toys and guards them so she can't play with them. We call him the "fun police" He has enough toys to for everyday for about 4 months or more
    More pictures in next thread

Ole keeping an eye on things

She is too cute for her own good

Just to show the size difference with her and Megs. Please ignore me in the picture

Megs isn't a fan of her but puts up with her.

The three together

love her ears

"whats that you say?

"did you say you are keeping me?"

Just a funny picture

and a funny picture of Ole!
    Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures. I just love these two dogs so much. I have had Keva only since friday and can't imagine my life without her. Also Keva means :gentle, beautiful, precious I think it suites her perfectly

What a pretty puppy, I wonder if she's part Chow Chow, which would account for the smaller build and extra fluffiness! It will be interesting to see how big she ends up getting. Welcome to Pet Talk, Keva!
    I've Been Frosted

WOW! She is absolutely gorgeous! Welcome to your furever home Keva! I'm sure Ole will get used to his new sibling I just LOVE her ears and how fluffy she is!

I just LOVE Shepherds. I think they are soooo pretty.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

What a cutie! And I do love those ears. Congrats on the new addition. And Ole, you need to share w/your sister.

She is way too cute!!! I love Ole.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!!! I just love the floppy ears, the fluffy coat and the head tilt. I guess that just about covers it all, doesn't it? LOL
    I can't wait to watch her grow up. Maybe as she gets bigger we will be able to make more guesses on what she's mixed with.

Welcome to Pet Talk Keva!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh My Goodness, She is such a cutie. Love her face. Look forward to more photos as she grows. Ole is cute too.. Kay in NC

Hi, Megs! I don't believe we have met before -- you are beautiful!

Hi, Ole! We have met and I still think you are just the cutest Ole ever!

And Hi, Keva! You are fluffy and very cute! Welcome to PT!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks for the replies! She truly is an amazing puppy! I don't have a bad thing to say about her! There will be more pictures to come because both her and Ole are so photogenic

I just love this little girl so much

Welcome Keva! You're so cute! Share those toys Ole, it'll be more fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

How cute. Congrats on the new baby. She's adorable
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

*FAINT*!!!!!

Oh honey, remember to add a cuteness warning in your thread! I just about died! Keva is PREEEECIOUS!!!!!! LOVE her ears and the head tilt too! What a little fuzz bucket!!! You know I'm partial to GSDs (mixes). Warning: TOO SMART for their own good!!! And lots of shedding, but who cares? Mz Logan trained me well (or so she thinks Look at Ole's face! Like "what the heck?! Hiding his toys is too funny! Ole is so sweet they'll be best friends.

Sorry to ramble...you just made me so excited and thrilled! Congrats! And a Woo! Woo from Mz Logan!

Where did you aquire her????

I've been Boooo'd!

I would go as far as saying she's not even a mix and that she's just a pure long haired GSD.
    She's very cute the long hair is a top fav of mine for sure!
    Not sure if you were serious about your dogs sharing but incase you were, your dogs don't know how to "share" they don't think like humans and for you to think that is very dangerous.
    If your one dog is going after the puppy for being near its stuff that stuff needs to be taken away unless the dog is in a secure spot.
    Your puppy is big but a adult dogs could still damage her puppy bones.
    Your dog is trying to show puppy already who's boss and if puppy chooses to challange back your gonna have a messy fight.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Awww she's adorable! Love the head tilt. Where did you find her? I just looked up previous threads and my Skya was 26 lbs at 6 1/2 months, she's finally topped out at 38 at close to 3 years old, she was about 30 lbs for the longest time. She's a proportionately smaller version of my other huskies. Your pup may end up about the same size as Skya. Do you pronounce Keva like "Kev - uh" (Kev as in Kevin) or "Keev - uh." I pronounce my Keva with the "ee" sound. It's a good name.