Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Story teller game

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    Prince Charming & Princess Sana got into their 2011 Red Mustang Convertible & drove back into the sticks looking for some quahog's & got stuck in the sand up to the axles. They were in dire straights until ....
    ......all of a sudden, a mad lady wandered out of the forest, dressed in rainboots, old grubby overalls and a funny tophat. "You haven't seen my unicorn have you ??" She said. Sana instantly recognised the lady as Bonny. "Bonny !!! What is that on your boots ??" Sana said. "What on earth have you been stepping in ??" Bonny searched for her boot scraper in her hat and............

Cow pie

"I'm Back !!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    ......all of a sudden, a mad lady wandered out of the forest, dressed in rainboots, old grubby overalls and a funny tophat. "You haven't seen my unicorn have you ??" She said. Sana instantly recognised the lady as Bonny. "Bonny !!! What is that on your boots ??" Sana said. "What on earth have you been stepping in ??" Bonny searched for her boot scraper in her hat and............

Cow pie
    said my my I must of stepped in a stinky cow pie climbing over that barbed wire fence where I tore the leg out of my old grubby overalls & cut my leg on the rusty barbs......

tetanus shot

said my my I must of stepped in a stinky cow pie climbing over that barbed wire fence where I tore the leg out of my old grubby overalls & cut my leg on the rusty barbs......

tetanus shot
    Then I had to rush to the Emergency Room to get a tetanus shot. It had been over 10 years since my last one. Let me tell you, that little needle stung terribly - so I just . . . .

onion

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Then I had to rush to the Emergency Room to get a tetanus shot. It had been over 10 years since my last one. Let me tell you, that little needle stung terribly - so I just . . . .
    ....cried and cried and cried as if someone had peeled an onion in front of me."
    Wom, who had just arrived at the hospital, and seeing bonny crying, patted her on the back and said "Never mind Bonny, it's ok to cry because you are so short, here, let me lend you a pair of platform shoes, and then you'll be able to look people in the eye, and not in the belly button". To which Bonny replied........

Kneecap

"I'm Back !!"

Wom
    ....cried and cried and cried as if someone had peeled an onion in front of me."
    Wom, who had just arrived at the hospital, and seeing bonny crying, patted her on the back and said "Never mind Bonny, it's ok to cry because you are so short, here, let me lend you a pair of platform shoes, and then you'll be able to look people in the eye, and not in the belly button". To which Bonny replied........
    ..Short you say as she kicked Wom in the Kneecap. You're not all the tall yourself. You and that fuzzy little face just make me..

Banana

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    Wom
    ..Short you say as she kicked Wom in the Kneecap. You're not all the tall yourself. You and that fuzzy little face just make me..

Banana
    laugh. You make me want to go buy a monkey & feed it a banana which....

monkey business

...would probably do a monkey business and make me in all a bad mood...

amazed
    Last edited by sana; 03-20-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    ...would probably do a monkey business and make me in all a bad mood...
    ...and all. Wom said "I'm amazed....flabbergasted. I think I'll get my shovel and go dig a hole and bury myself. Should I do that ??" Bonny, feeling guilty, is about to........

Loaf of bread

"I'm Back !!"

Blog Entries
    bake a delicious loaf of bread for the Wombat with lots of macadamian nuts in it but...

pail

bake a delicious loaf of bread for the Wombat with lots of macadamian nuts in it but...

pail
    ...but then a small ugly boy, probably one of Wom's monkey breeds came and dropped a pail of water of the loaf of braed, and then replied, " Whoops, sorry I thought is was clay.."

slapped

Sana
    ...but then a small ugly boy, probably one of Wom's monkey breeds came and dropped a pail of water of the loaf of braed, and then replied, " Whoops, sorry I thought is was clay.."
    Bonny was so upset because she had gone to a lot of trouble baking the loaf of bed. Still fuming from the incident Bonny slapped the offending monkey on the back of the head and shouted..

french toast

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    Sana

Bonny was so upset because she had gone to a lot of trouble baking the loaf of bed. Still fuming from the incident Bonny slapped the offending monkey on the back of the head and shouted..

french toast
    your french toast bud. I'll make you a banana split & ....

skedaddle

your french toast bud. I'll make you a banana split & ....

skedaddle
    skedaddle over to the nearest bookstore where I can browse to my heart's content. If you're very good, I just might bring you back something enlightening to read, to expand your mind. Of course, it could turn out to be nothing more than . . . . .

canasta

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    skedaddle over to the nearest bookstore where I can browse to my heart's content. If you're very good, I just might bring you back something enlightening to read, to expand your mind. Of course, it could turn out to be nothing more than . . . . .
    .....the smallest book in the world "Pakistans Cricket Wins over Australia".
    In the meantime we should all sit down and play canasta while Bonny slaves in the kitchen making us some more bread. "What kind of bread will the midget make for us this time ?" Said Kokopup as he............

crocus

"I'm Back !!"

.....the smallest book in the world "Pakistans Cricket Wins over Australia".
    In the meantime we should all sit down and play canasta while Bonny slaves in the kitchen making us some more bread. "What kind of bread will the midget make for us this time ?" Said Kokopup as he............
    looked at pictures sent from home of all the crocus blooming everywhere. Just when he was ready for some of Bonny's bread an alarming noise came from the direction of Wom squatting in ...

lab rats
    Last edited by kokopup; 03-21-2011 at 06:30 AM.