Thread: Darling Diddle!!

Darling Diddle!!

Diddle what a gorgeous tort girl you are?! I absolutely love tort cats (as they are so beautiful, unique and lovely -- I'm very biased!!!) and you are no exception!! It sounds like you are a real character and make your humans very happy!! Hope you have a fabulous day as today's special cat!!

Hi Diddle

Diddle you are BEAUTIFUL. I love Tortoiseshells, and have 3. I had one very close to your colorings, mostly orange. I now have Kelsey who is black and orange, but mostly black, and I bet she'd love to meet you.

Long live to you Diddle.
    Fay L. Hafer

Diddle, you are a beauty, and I love that picture with your jacket! Not many kitties put up with that!!
    You're a very special kitty and it seems you have a very special forever home! Enjoy your COTD status and have a big party for the occasion!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

We have always had a soft spot at the Found Cat Hotel for Torties , as Our First Cat Pouncer was as fine a Tortie as one could want.
    Torties certainly do know their own mind, a Tortie that I tried to rescue, Pouncer Roccalno actually got out of her cage and out of the Hotel.
    That was years ago and I think that Pouncer Roccalno is a free lance Cat who goes from home to home as free as the wind.

Diddle really is quite the Beautiful Cat with her coat of many colours, such an intricate blending of pastels and shades.
    She and Dobey certaintly do have a fine home , and quite a wonderful garden to sit in, when there is sun and warmth.
    But Diddle does not seem to mind a bit of snow. she is an All Weather Cat!!

Pouncer , Little Karina the Momma Cat and Pouncer Roccalno the Free all blend their voices in a salute to their Tortie Friend Diddle, and her Friend Dobey and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW for , Our Newest Friends ^^ and for Darling Diddle , Our Newest Tortie ^^and Our Newest Cat Of The Day.^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Diddle; it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You sure are an energetic girl and pretty too. I enjoyed all the photos but I especially liked the last one of you and the colorful flowers--beautiful. It is obvious that you have a good home and are loved. I hope you will be with your family for many years to come. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Diddle what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. I love the one of you in the chair. I swear there is a happy smilie on your face in that one. I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi daring Diddle! Happy Cat of fthe Day to you! What a beautiful Torti girl you are! I've been Mom to many a kitty over the years, but amazingly, not yet to a Torti! How'd that happen? Well, hopefully that will be rectified soon, as you Torti kids sure are special, and you Diddle, are living proof of just how special! I just LOVE that shot of you out on your snowy adventure, all decked out in your fab outerwear; classic red corduroy with a contrasting black, faux lamb collar...so stylish! You are one lucky lady, living such a wonderful, rich, action and adventure packed life, so befitting your curious, independent Torti personality! But I'd bet the best part of your day is the quiet time you spend with your people, being cuddled and kissed and loved to bits after a long day! What a lucky girl, what a lucky family, having a fukid as precious as you!
    Hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration,sweetheart! But whatever the itinerary, no doubt it's going to be action packed! Lots of love and hugs to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Diddle...Cat of the Day, every day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey, Diddle!

You are a gorgeous tortie girl and I love that you enjoy outdoor adventures! From your bio it sounds like you are a very cherished and loved member of your family! Happy Cat of the Day, Diddle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Diddle

What a beautiful kitty, such pretty colors, and so smart to be able to walk on a leash. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Blog Entries

Diddle

Diddle is sublime! What a wonderful cat! Sooo happy to see Diddle as Cat of the day Hope you have a long happy life together Peace and love

Darling Diddle!

What a pretty intelligent girl you are, Diddle! I can tell that you have a very good life!
    Enjoy your COTD status!