Thread: Hawkeye

Hawkeye

Beautiful dog - gorgeous pictures - what a companion he must be - you are blessed to have this beautiful dog - congrats on being DOTD

B-d-s

I'm always worried about 'black dog syndrome' (it is reported that they are the most-euthanized at shelters because they are overlooked) and am happy to see/read your wonderful success story about Hawkeye. He's gorgeous and obviously well-loved! Thank you for adopting and loving a black dog.

Wow Hawkeye, you're a gorgeous boy!!! It sounds like you keep very busy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hawkeye.....I love you to. You are a big beautiful boy. I would
    love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

A very happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Hawkeye! (Great name!)
    What a stunning, most impressive boy you are, Hawkeye; beautiful, smart, and whoa, what an athlete...a biker, hiker and skijorer! You look so magnificent posing in your hiking gear, that beautiful mountain behind you! What an amazing, adventure filled life you lead, with already so many miles under your collar...17 Adirondack mountains, in just two years! Wow! But you know Hawkeye, I think I love that shot of you with your "I ♥ U" pillow in your mouth most of all! Can it be you're just as beautiful inside as you are out, as much a lover as you are an athlete? Yes, that you are, Hawkeye, and your human one lucky soul, having a hiking companion, a loyal and devoted soul mate and best friend for life, in you! And to think you're still a youngster with your whole life in front on you, so many more miles to log, so many more happy memories to make!
    Thanks to your proud person for sharing your gorgeous self, your inspirational story with us all! I hope you enjoy a very happy, fun and adventure filled day, celebrating your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Hawkeye! Please have your person give you a big hug and a kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Hawkeye; it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You dont just lay around and sleep and eat, do you? You really are an active dog with your hiking and biking and being with your human. Gosh, the two of you have been to some very beautiful places, such as the mountain in background of one of your pics. You look so handsome and strong with your hiking gear, very impressive. I hope you two will be together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi handsome Hawkeye,

I am so pleased to meet you today. I loved your story & the great pictures
    you've shared with us. Looks like you are a very active & healthy boy. I am
    so glad to know what a wonderful human companion you have that takes you
    on your many adventures. Congratulations sweetheart on being chosen as our
    beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs and high fives sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt