Thread: To Phesina's Lavinia and Poppaea

To Phesina's Lavinia and Poppaea

Hello, lovely kitty ladies! Lavinia, how is the coat-combing going; are you able to let meowmie comb you? Poppaea, how are your paws now that you have had your first nail trim? Could you please have meowmie give you and your kitty-siblings some of these from me: gentle *kisses*.

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Elyse, we are doing just fine, thank you!

Lavinia here, my mats are just about all gone!

Poppaea Sabina here, I have a few mats on my tummy, but Meowmie is working on those. And my feetsies are all back the way they should be after my custom nail job at the Salon!

Meowmie is always giving us lots of kissies. We like to come and sit on her lap or in the cat bed next to where she sits.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We hope that you like Our Cat Nip Mice Lavinia and Poppaea Sabina.
    We Found Cat Four played with them a bit to Cat Test them.

Your Kitty In Law Scrappy Two and Friends
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes, we certainly do love them! Thank you again, all our friends at the Found Cats Hotel!

Your new pals Lavinia and Poppaea Sabina Eugenial
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Lavinia, I am so happy to hear that your mats are almost gone now. I bet you feel much better now.

Poppaea Sabine, I am so happy that you had your feetsies taken care of and that you only have a few mats left to go.

I hope you realize what a FABULOUS new meowmie you got now.
    She will always take care of your needs.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh thank you, Lorraine! We are doing just great here.

And Poppy Girl sends all her love to her sweetie-baby Poppy Boy!
    Death thought about it.

We are all going to Tony Romas for their lunch special.
    In hoonor of the anniversary of John Hancocks passing we are having the Shrimp and Pasta , his favorite
    We bet that Christofur will be there with his mentor Michael , and All Of Our Many Awesome Angels as we all love eating in a real restaurant with table cloths and yummies to eat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Auntie Phesina,

Will you trim Poppaea's nails at home in the future, now that they have been put back to the appropriate length? I've noticed that Cassie doesn't run kitty sprints like she used to, so she doesn't lose her claws in the rug. I need to play with her more and see if that helps her get rid of them. She really doesn't like me to cut them-- I think she doesn't like her feet touched. Do you trim your other cats' claws? Is there anything I can do to help her keep them down?

Thank you very much,
    Elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Well, I'm going to try and trim them when they start getting long again. I'm not sure how well that will go. I tried to check them last night but she pulled her paws away from me. At least the nails are still short. We shall see.

I do the others when they need it and when i can get them. Bob is one who needs it now but is NOT letting me get close with the clipper. He stabs me with them and kicks my hand away with his back paw when I try. I have done him in the past, so I will keep at it. He's on my lap right now as I type, but he's not letting me get near them.
    Death thought about it.

I just looked at Poppaea's nails again as she sat on my lap and we watched the evening news. They're still nice and short, but she won't be any trouble to keep them trimmed.
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Poppaea sat on my lap and we watched the evening news.

Excellent work, Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia! You are a lap kitty in your new home! MMwah! That makes me so happy!

I will keep trying to trim Cassie's nails. I'll try to get her playing too and maybe she will lose the outside part in the rug as she plays.

Both Lavinia and the Princess are lap kitties now! There is a cat bed on the couch right next to me, so the second one has a place to curl up. A couple of times they've even both been on my lap at the same time.
    Death thought about it.

Hi Lavinia and Poppaea,
    I'm so happy to know that all is going well for both of you. I don't like it when Meowmie tries to clip my nails either or when she tries to touch my feetsies. Glad to hear that those nasty mats are almost all gone too. It really feels good being brushed and combed. That's special time for me because Meowmie keeps telling me how handsome and beautiful I am.

Will you be joining us on our next Catmobile trip? Hope to see you then.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Dear Groucho, we will definitely be joining the gang for the next Catmobile trip! That is one of the nicest things about coming to live here (in addition to getting all those mats off and getting my toenails out from digging into the middle of my paw pads).

Elyse, do you have lots of scratching posts and pads for Cassie to trim her nails on? Scratching on them helps us to pull the outer layers off, we think. And playing is always good for pulling the layers off on the carpet!

We are all looking forward to the Royal Wedding! And a trip to Chicago too, not all that far from here!

Love from your friends ,
    Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia and Lavinia, and the rest of the gang, and Meowmie Pat
    Death thought about it.